Chapter 46- Love and the Truth

It is really time to update this book. I have not updated for a long time. So here I am writing another hopefully wonderful chapter.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Amy's POV~

"Baby get up", I hear my wonderful mate Leo say.

"Why", I say back groaning.

Jake shakes me a little more and then says,"Because, remember you kept telling me, to make sure to wake your butt up. So you can go to this meeting with Katies grandmother. I still dont know if it's right. Wouldn't Layla be mad at you".

I sit up straight this time looking at Leo fully. He was dressed and looked ready to go.

"I'm doing this for Layla. Dont you want to know more about Katie. I want to know why she's such a bitch sometimes. Her Grandmother said that we should all get this straight", I say.

"Who's in it".

"Me, Abby, Ashley, Katie, and Katie grandmother".

"Ok get ready. I'll make your breakfeast and it's 8:00".

"Ok", I say and with that I get up out of the bed and head toward the bathroom while Leo leaves our room. Which is the guest room of the pack house. You know I wonder who will be Alpha now since Leo and Liam is back. Liam is the oldest out of their whole family. It really dosnt matter I just want to be with my Leo.

After I turn the shower on so my luxurious hot water will be heir for me when I get in I start to find my clothes for the day. I push through several outfits until I find the right one. Then I head back into the bathroom and strip from my clothes getting in.

~Leo's POV~
Thoughts run through my head while I cook Amy's breakfast. I think about my life how its wonderful that I have my life that I have finally found my wonderful mate Amy and have been reunited with my family. I almost thought I would never see them again. I thought about them every night. Ever since my mom when I was little told me about mates I have been dreaming about her. I always saw Amy's mixed brown with little specks of green in them in my dream but I've never saw her face. I would have different dreams about her but the most occurring was the one at the beach. We would be at the Beach and I would lift her up and kiss her. We splashed in the water playing volleyball, I would tell her cheezy chokes that would make her laugh. Then horses would come and we would ride in the sunset. Until it got dark we named the clouds. I would always bring little sandwiches.....

"LEO"! I hear and I'm cut off by my wonderful daydream by a yelling of my name. My eyes adjust and come back to reality. Yep right now I would go back to my dream. The stove is on fire. I jump back from the stove and I see Amy running to stove with a extinguisher, extinguishing all the fire .I just stand their looking at the now dying fire and Amy. Amy was here only in her shirt and panties. I start staring below.

" Leo", Amy says and ends up hitting me the head. I look at her weird.

"Don't give me that look. What happened?!?! You could have burned the house down. My mom is going to ask what happened and all I would say is idk because I really don't know what happened and.....".