Chapter 31- meeting Liam and Leo

hey guys i'm updating now....wee i have some important news. First off the winning baby names for this story.

drumroll please

boy name Ryder.......aaaaannnnnnndddddd.........girl name Skylar

the second important news is this chapter is dedicated to lizzielovespink......go Lizzie!

the third important news is I want you to read 'Love Will Find A Way', its one of my best friends stories.... by CamryynReynolds

it's not much now but she is a very good writer...come on just give her a chance at least...when youre done reading this chapter go on and look at it....thats all the important news

now to start the chapter....starting off with Layla's POV

~Layla's POV~

 I hae been running and running it feels like days. Well I have benn running for 5 days. Of course i stopped and took a rest sometimes. I'm hungry and I'm thinking about eating. Its raining right now. Hmph. oooo Mcdonals. I start to walk across the street then next thing you know I see a car speeding toward me. Of course my dumb body just freezes up so I can't move. Right when the car is about to hit me I scream. Then suddenly nothing happens. I hear a car door close and some one wals toward me.

"Hmm... a pregnant girl...in the the middle of the streets", a deep voice says.

"Also, in my land". I finally look up at him. I can't really see him. You know get a good detailed face of him. Because it's dark and raining.

"I didn't know I was on your land. I thought it was Free Mans Land", I say shivering now.

"Oh it is Free Mans Land. I'm just messin' around, hmmm...My names...", he says getting cut off at my names.

"Liam", a boy says looking around my age.

"The guy who is named Liam turns around and says what.

"Who's the chick?", the boy asks.

"Well I don't know really. What's your name girl", Liam says. I get up and say,"Layla".

"You look around my age. How old are you?", the boy asks.

"Oh yeah my names Leo...and he's Liam. He's 19 and my big brother.".

"Im 16", I say.

"Cool me too. When's Your birthday", Leo asks.

"Before you start asking questions let's get her in the car. She looks cold.", Liam says. They get in the car and I look at them just staring.

"Come on get in. We don't bite.", Leo says. He gets out and opens the door to the back. I get in and he pushes me more to the other side of the car and then plops down right next to me. The rest of the ride we were talking and talking. Leo asks about my personal life and I told him I would tell him later. That night it's like me and Leo became best friends. We even had the same birthday. October 26. Woop woop! I think it was destiney to meet Leo.

20 minutes later we were at their house. I'm not so sure about Liam though. To be honest I'm a little scared of him. He was mysterious. He kept to himself. Leo said it was becuase of their past. I asked what the past was and he said he would tell me later.

~Leo's POV~

Layla is so cool. I don't like her more than a friend. But me and her today we automatically became Best Friends. Wooh. She has a past...well you know I want to learn why she moved here. I have a past to...me and Liam. Uhhh...long story. But I'll tell her and she'll tell me hers.

I think because it was her boyfriends fault. He probally cheated on her. I don't why he would I mean she's so cool and wonderful. We are the same age exactly. Wooh, well if you look at the time no. She was born just a few minutes after me. A coincidence right. But the thing is she kinda looks like me. But were not sister and brothers. I don't think. I dont remember. I was 2 when it happened...uhhhh no cant think about it. She could be a long lost sister of ours.Oh I remember we had a brother named...Uhh it starts with a J. I can't remember right now.

"Leo get your butt over here", I here Layla yell. I go over to Layla. I look at her and then say Layla can we talk.

"Yeah sure....Do you notice something about us?", I ask her.

"Well no..um...not really", she says.

"Well I think we look a like. Follow me.", I say. I head up to the bathroom. I open the door and motion for Layla to go in. She looks at me weird but then goes in. I face her toward the mirror. She looks at us both in the mirror then gasps.

"OMG! We look a like. Are you like me long lost brother or someting. But I don't remember anyone dying in the family or something like that. Wait...oh my gosh.", she says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooo so sorry it was short but I said I was going to update Sunday but I didn't so I'm updating today. So here you guys go.

Ok now about this chapter oh my gosh does Layla have a long lost twin or what. Ahhh! Is Liam her brother to along with Leo? What's Leo and Liam's past? When is Layla going to to tell her past and when is Liam and Leo going to tell theirs?

 bye for now guys!

oh yeah remember  the third important news..... is I want you to read 'Love Will Find A Way', its one of my best friends stories.... by CamryynReynolds

 now bye bye

-breevampwolf