Chapter 19- The date

hey this chapter is dedicated to drum roll plz....

chillimansi

~Layla's Pov~

We were just driving from school me and Hunter were going on our date. He was taking me to Olive Garden. I love this place. He was freaking driving fast but why should I say anything I drive insane.

Yep people do not like my driving. They call me insane and crazy. I just tell them 'I'm a bad girl what would a bad girl be with out her driving and car'. I turn the radio on and guess what's on. I told my brother Bruno mars was smart making this song. He knows my feelings. It was in the middle on the song. I start singing along to it.

"Find a really nice boy(I know it's girl but my song is a boy), have some really nice sex

and he's gonna scream out oh this is great

'oh my god, this is great'

Yeah I might mess around, get my college degree", I was singing.

"Hey I did not know miss bad girl sings what does she dance to", Hunter says.

"No just sing. Not very good at dancing. Well I just know I don't dance", I say.

"You know this is how I feel when I wake up in the morning".

"Well really now. Guess what were here", He says pulling up.

I look up and see that we are here. I get out of the car and go into Olive Garden holding Hunter's hand. It was were's and humans mixed together. Some man comes up to us and says" Are you Hunter".

"Yes", Hunter says.

"Well good. I'll be your waiter tonight. My names Jeff.", He says walking us to a table.

"Hey um...wait what are you.", I say the last part quietly. "A fairy and your waiter", Jeff says quietly.

"Ohh..well bye", I say.

"Bye", he says going away.

I get the menu and looking at it.

"So what do you want", Hunter says.

"Hunter I barely got the menu. I don't know what I want.", I say.

"oh.. yeah ok", Hunter says looking back at the menu.

**************8few minutes later************

"Hey guys. Do you guys know what I want", Jeff comes saying.

"Yeah um...Can I have the Chicken and Gnocchi, then Smoked Mozzerella Fonduta, and also just some water. That's all", I say.and I see Jeff and Hunter looking at me dumbfounded. Uh what people when a girl got's to eat a girl got's to eat. Then jeff goes to get Hunter;s order.

Authors note

people those foods are real and so is Olive Garden if you never heard of it

back to the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After like 25 or 30 minutes Jeff came back with my food. Yay ladies first. I love that rule right now. He set my food on the table and then Jeff came back with Hunter's. Poor Hunter. Yep but now I got my food. The rest of the date we were talking about food, parents, and also us.

"You know Hunter you're not that bad of a mate you just got to do a few more things before I fully want you. And you better hurry up because my heat should be coming back soon and If youre still not good enough we got a problem", I say to Hunter while we walk toward the car.

Next thing you know he starts skipping toward the car. A few people laugh at him and some just point like little kids. Me I was laughing and thinking 'My Badass is turning into a fucking girly girl'. I laugh at the thought. Then Hunter stopped skipping and said " Dammit I am turning into a girl. What type of badass guy am I."

Authors Note

tell me how you like it

vote

comment

and FOLLOW again people out their thanks for following me.

-breevampwolf