Chapter 29- Baby Shower

~Hunter's POV~

Ok Layla is going to have a baby shower, today. Fist pump! Ok I know what your thinking why is the dude happy. Well I'm happy because its my baby well my twins. Were having twins and I'm going to be a father.  I have to get her presents I'm going to get her four presents. One of them is going to be a puppy. I'm still thinking about what type of dog. I know the gender though, a girl. The second present a romantic dinner at a Italian restaurant. The third present is something big for the baby. The fourth present I don't know yet. I want it special though. I was going to do a ring but I decided lets get married after graduation and when the kids are two years old. Yeah but anyways I want present number 3 to be special.

Right now I'm with my buddies, Josh, Jake, Adrian, and Ash, explaining the baby shower. Oh one more thing we found out that we are having a boy and a girl. I can't wait to spoil her. No we have not come up with any name. Well actually a few. I'll get out the list. I pull out my wallet and get out the piece of paper that has the names on it.

"Hey Hunter, what you reading?", Ash asks.

"Oh reading some of the thoughts we were thinking as baby names", I say.

"Well read them out loud, we want to hear too", Adrian said.

"KK", I say then read the names out loud from the paper.

"Ok the girl names are Mia, Trish, Hazel, Charlotte, Brianna".

"I like Charlotte and Hazel", Ash says.

"I think you should put Skylar in their", Adrain says.

"Oooo all good names but put Jasmin and Tessa", Jake says.

"I like what Jake said about Tessa but not Jasmin", Josh says.

"I also like what you cam up with  and I choose out of the list Mia and Charlotte".

"Ok thanks guys I'll put stars on each of what you voted for", I say putting 3 stars for Charlotte, 2 stars for Hazel,  1 star for Mia, 1 star for Jasmin, 2 stars for Tessa, and 1 star for Brianna.

"Ok boys next. For the boys we came up with Ryder, Adrian, Alex, Jordan, Brandon", I say.

"I say you put Jacob in their too. Oh and in your list I like Adrian, Ryder, and Brandon.", says Ash. I shake my head.

"Oh I think Ryder and and Brandon are good", Josh says.

"Oooo I like me and Alex", Adrian says.

"Of course", me and Jake say.

" Oh I like Brandon  and Jacob", Jake says.

"Ok so 2 stars for Jacob, 2 stars for Adrian, 1 star for Alex, 3 stars for Brandon, and 2 stars for Ryder", I say. They all acknowledge. Then 5 minutes later we finally pull up at school. Ash parks his truck and we get out. We walk over too Layla's group. Layla is not really here because she is practically already at the big belly stage so yeah we decided for her to stay home.

***End of school***

Ahh finally the end of school. Me and my buds walk over to Ash's truck and get in. I see a couple of girls staring at me.

"Girls I know I'm sexy but I got a mate and ya'll probrally will find your mate. so please stop staring at me like I'm a piece of meet", I yell out to them as we drive away. 32 minutes later were finally at the pack house. The Baby shower is being held at the pack house. Anyone can come well I mean in our pack.

A/N: Hey guys I am finally updating. Yeah I know right. People have been bugging me to update. Even my close friend Frances. I was on here way before them dough. But oh yes this is the best part to the chapter. The Baby Shower is about to start.