Chapter 17-Hunter's Family

hey guys this chapter is dedicated to this person

luvcrazy

you are such a nice girl and we are the same age yay oh also people read luvcrazy's book it's called summer sweetheart it's a nice book she just needs to update a little more also I don't think it's about were's but it's about romance if you read what she has so far you will want to know more. If she is the same age as me I am pretty sure that she has great stories like me trying to get out their. But plz people just read it.

now let's start the story

~Layla's Pov~

Beep beep beep

I sit up strait and say to my alarm clock "Look little buddy it does not have to end this way. So can you plz chut up.". I was surprised it turned off. Then I see my brother Josh with him looking down at me.

"the alarm was not waking you up so I was going to do something", Josh says. Uh some times I like that annoying alarm because it does not wake me up like my brother does. Josh has poured cold water on me, has jumped on the bed making me fly off it, pushes me off the bed, etc. He does anything that will get me out of my bed if my alarm does not wake me up.

"Josh", I say.

"Havn't you ever hear Don't wake me up by Chris brown and The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars", I say.

"Uh yeah...I hear them on the radio", he says annoyingly

"you are so stupid", I say whacking his head.

"Uh Josh it's time to go to Hunter's Pack today", I say.

"Yeah and me and Laney are coming also since she is my little baby beta daughter. Soon to be Luna. Then Abby will sorry not will be beta and she never was I was just joking. I am so funny. So me and Laney are coming to." Josh says.

"So we take a ride in Hunter's car. Me, Hunter you and Laney correct", I say.

"I'll text Hunter".

"No you don't need to he already knows". I go get ready and take a shower.

***********a hour passing by*******************

now Hunter has finally came in his black convertible. Yep so now we are in his car pulling off. We are all spending the night at Hunter's house.

When we get their we are greeted by Hunter's parents.

"Oh my baby Hunter is mates with Layla. I knew you to looked just so cute together when you were little. The memories.", Hunter's mom says.

"Hey little Lay I havn't seen you for a long time", Hunter's Dad says giving me a hug.

"Did you guys do it? When do my grand chilldren come?Oh are the a girl or a boy?", Hunter's Mom said.

"Mom I saw Lily and she said hi", Hunter said. His mom ran out of the room getting her phone she had a blackberry. Just like my mom. To me a blackberry is a teen mom's phone. I mean the mom that acts like a teen. Yes both of our moms were alike. Like twin sisters, just without the look alike only like the personality. I feel Hunter hug me tight like I was just going to die.Then I see a little boy come from down stairs and say"Is Bro ho....Who are they except Josh and Hunter. Who are those girls". He was about 9,10,11.

"This is my mate Camreon(Camryn). Her name is Laney", Josh said pointing at Laney and Laney smiled and waved at him.

"Ok then....Who is that?",Camreon says pointing at me.

"She is my little sis and Hun...",Josh starts to say but was cut off by Hunter.

"She is my mate and miss badass of the school ", Hunter says.

"Well at least she isn't miss slut of the school", his mom says.

"Hey Hunter I thought you were the badest of the school cause it doesn't look like she's bad", Camreon said. You know just call him cam their we go. Cam said.

"Yeah he is Mr. Badass of the school and I am miss badass of the school....", I say but was cut off by Cam.

"Yeah does not look like you are a bad person still", Cam says rolling his eyes.

"Oh so that means Hunters has not told you about the pranks I pulled", I say.

"No of course not like you would pull any. Look I am 10 has he told you about the pranks I pulled", Cam said.

"Yeah he does p...", Josh was starting to say.

"I am badass of the school. Daughter of Alpha Wolfe. Also the pranks I pulled was hilarious. Me and my friends did it on him. Want to hear bout the first one", I say.

"Yeah", Cam says. "No", Hunter says.

"Yeah so me and my friends pulled it on him I came up with it. First we had to make sure everyone of my friends and his friends were in the cafeteria. His friends didn't know about it to me they would just ruin the whole plan", I say.

"No we would not", Josh says.

"Yes you would have now back to the story. Now where were we. Oh yeah so then once I was in their Hunter came right after me. I made him a delicious vanilla cake I would have made chocolate but I didn't have enough. So I made vanilla. So when hunter walked in I gave him the cake. It was made yesterday night. I let him take 3 bites and then my friend Abby an into him. Yeah it was part of the plan but anyway she ran into him smashing the cake in his face and then I took his phone out and handed it to Abby. She ran off  with it and I just wiped the cake off Hunters face. Abby changed ringtone and notification. So when we called him Barbie World went off", I say.

Next thing you know Barbie song started to come on. We looked over at Hunter and Hunter started glaring at Josh. I guess Josh called hunter.

"What I wanted to see if it was still on their", Josh says. Hunter pushes end and the phone stops ringing.

"Wow so what as the other song", Cam says through laughs.

If that ones still on their than the other one is. This one", I say and texting Hunter hi. Then 1 minute later his phone went off.

'I'm a gummy bear', and so on. Then Hunter cutted it off. Then we see Cam laughing and his dad chuckling and people laughing all over the place.

"Son she got you good", His dad says.

"Yep", I say popping the p.

hey hope you like the chapter I will be writing the next one called ' Chapter 18- hunters family part 2'

I hope you read that book. It kinda good just needs another update. It wont seem so bad if their is like maybe 4 more updates. Because only a few people read it well its only 2 updates so update more. Than you will see.

But anyways people read it and you will like it. You will ask her update update. Just read it!

oh yeah hope you have a happy road trip dramaqueen33

-breevampwolf