Chapter 50- Love is in the Air

A/N: Hey guys I have not updated in 3 months so here I am. Trying to update. 

~Layla's POV~

I wake up too the crying of Skylar and Ryder. I start walking over to them since they are in my room.

"Shh", I tell them. I start to sing the lullaby 'Hushy little baby' to them.

Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

They slowly stop crying I see Skylar sucking her thumb. I look over to Ryder and he's just staring at me calmly. I softly hold Ryders hand in mine. He grips it with his tiny fingers.

And if that billy goat won't pull,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark
Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

As I finish up the song I look back at both of them and they were asleep.

"Look at my sister having that such beautiful voice. I do not know where that came from. Because before every time you sung. I wanted to throw a rock at your head", I turn around to see my brother at the door speaking to me.

"It wasn't that bad", I yawn.

"Yes it was. I don't know how James and Laney can sleep through that. I'm telling you they are some pretty deep sleepers. Me and you are Night Owls staying up in the night", Josh says.

"Even though really you need to go to sleep". Josh starts to come toward me and puts me back in bed. Tucking me in.

"Goodnight".

I would have said goodnight to but I felt my self falling into the comfort of my bed and the darkness.

~Hunter's POV~

I'm in my office right now. At 4am in the morning. I couldn't fall asleep, I've been in my office doing paperwork and thinking about Layla and what Katie said. I was not really pleased on what she said at least she has a mate now. I feel mad but happy for her. And no this isn't a potion talking or me being a jerk. I do not love Katie, I'm just happy-

'Katie finally gets to be out of our lives', Damion says finishing my sentence.

I'm trying to think of ways to be with her. Where she could forgive me. I know I shouldn't really be forgiven. Our love should withstand a potion. I should be stronger and not have let the potion take over me.

'You are right about that', Damion says.

'Oh please it took over you took', I say back.

'Not as much as you though. I'm stronger', he says.

'Dude I'm apart of you'.

'Im not a dude I am a wolf. And being apart of you, you wouldn't be as strong as you are without me'.

'Whatever'.

I look over at Layla's picture on my phone of me and her together when we were happy. I feel a tear run down my face. I let it fall and I soon feel more start to come.

--------------------------------

Later that Day

-----------------------------

~Katie's POV~

"Babe you did the right thing", Trent says as he start's to suck and nibble on my neck.

"Trent stop", I giggle. Trent stops and now he just holds me in his arms.

My grandma soon opens the door and pokes her head in and says, "Were keeping it PG in here right".

"Grandma PG really. Hello what happened to PG-13", I say.

"I'm sorry but in this house we do not watch PG-13 anymore", she says then walks away.

"PG, PG-13", Trent whispers in my ear questioning me.

"I like more of Rated R or Mature Content", he whispers wiggling his eyes on me.

"Trent", I say hiding in my covers once again. As quick as I did it they were pulled off. And then I squealed as I was lifted into the air. Trent caries me like a rag doll on his shoulder. I just stare at his butt.

"You have a nice butt", I say.

"Why thank you", Trent says then he starts to wiggle his butt.

I laugh then pinch his butt.

He jumps up then starts carrying me bride style and out the door into his car. Wonder where were going.

"To Country Styled Cafe".Ooo that little place that has the yummy butternut pancakes I love. Yumm.

-------------some minutes later------------

"Hi I'm Grace, I will be your waiter tonight. Do guys want me to start you off with some drinks", Grace says.

"Yes, water for me please", I say.

"I'll take your speciality beer please", Trent says.

Grace nods her head as she writes the drinks down we just ordered and then leaves.

"So as were waiting. I still need to know more about you", Trent says.

"We already played 20 questions", I say.

"Yeah we did, your favorite color is purple now used to be pink. Your favorite resturaunt is some place in Arizona because your dad took you their when you were little. You just don't know the name. You love to kiss me and only me. Dream about-", I cut Trent off right their.

"Yeah, I totally love to dream about Trent. Hes so Dreamy", I laugh.

"Yes I am", Trent says laughing with me.

"Whatever helps your ego", I say smiling up at Trent.

"Katiee I know I only known you for only a little amount a time, but I already love you. And your making me the happiest person alive right now. And right now I know your going through stress and everything. So why not return take this cruise to the carribean with me", Trent asks.

I stare up at him shocked. I know its not marriage or anything but its just want I needed a day of me and him time.

"When do we leave?", I ask.

"Next week", Trent replies.

------------------------------------------------

Hey this is just a short update. Ill do a huge update after my finals. This whole week is finals so after that week ill start writing.

Song of the Update is

"Locked Away", by R. City.

This right here is one of my favorite songs. Also do you guys want to list some of your favorite songs. I need more music in my playlist.

Another thing who plays Rescreatu?

Shoutout to all my fans who kept with me and this book

-breevampwolf