Chapter 13- Heat

~Layla's Pov~

"Honey, you are so hot. Did you meet your mate?I just found out Josh did.",My mom said.

"yes, but mom let me get in the bath tub. I am fucking hot mom", I say trying to move toward the bathroom. I would take a shower but I am so fucking hot I just want to lay in ice cubed water.

"Watch your language missy I don't care if you are in heat", My mom says angrily.

"ok mom I took a shower and and then ran some cold bath water. I layed their for a few minutes. Cold water but it kinda cooling me off not all the way. I get out and my clothes on putting on a shirt that says 'I'm hott be careful" and it had lips on it that were red. I put on some Black jeans. Put on Red lip kiss shoes. Then leave going out of my room. I was then wondering where my brother is.

"oh your brother is at Laney's house she has heat to", Mom said. well great now two heated people.

"Well by mom", I say as I start walking toward the door.

"no you are not driving you are in heat. You will probably crash", mom said worriedly.

"Your brother is coming to pick you up I called him".

"ok mom", I say heading to my room.

~Josh's Pov~

I can't believe Layla is in heat to. Well Laney and Layla birthday is close together. Laney is just 1 day older. Laney birthday is October 19 and Layla is October 20. Yeah so right now I am going to go pick her up. Mom is the one who told me she was in heat. My phone buzzed I took it out and looked at it and put it on speaker. "Hey mom what is it now".

"Layla almost drove her car. I stopped her before she could though" mom replied.

"ok good I'm just pulling up", I say and hang up the phone.

I see Layla when I get out the car walking out the door.

"Baby don't leave me", Laney says.

"Laney?" I hear Layla say.

Yep Laney is hear with me. Man she kept on bugging me while I was driving. Telling me stuff like 'Hey Joshie baby don't you think this boob is bigger than the other. Oh just look at this one than look at this one'. I tell Layla. Luckily Laney can't hear me since she was not my sis.

I was using the brother sister bond with Layla. "yeah Layla got in the car and we start driving off.

*********Minutes Later***********

It's little something not really like anything just a little something

~Layla Pov~

I got out the car walking fast over inside the school. Well one because Laney was doing some pretty nasty stuff to my brother. Nope did not want to see that. I was at my locker finally. I could not remember my combination because of my stupid heat. All I could think about was boys. Different ones with me just doing stuff to me. Then I see Adrian and Drake come toward me with Lust in their eyes. Oh great my first victims of the heat. See the heat makes the female have a smell that goes off and all unmated males want to get you. You know. The only unmated males that won't get you is your family. That is why my brother did not do anything.

" Wanna come with us baby",  Adrian says.

"Just a little taste", Drake says making a kissy face.

"No get off me. I don't need you guys". Then Hunter came in looking really pissed.

"What the hell is going on", Hunter yelled I can see his eyes black as pitch dark.

"She smelled good and looked good", Drake and Adrian both say and unison.

Hunter was about to punch drake but I stopped him and said "Don't". Then I passed out. Total darkness hit me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey tell me how you like it and the contest is going these people are winning so far

Firestar2018

march142000

yeah those are the people yeah so yay and every chapter I will dedicate the chapter to someone and then you can see whose winning right now nobody Is dedicated for this chapter cause this chapter continues.

-breevampwolf