Chapter 25- I'm pregnant

hey guys I know right pregnant oh my gosh. I will not be updating every day. I got homework and my internet is jacked up. But I will try to update each chapter ASAP.

oh yeah these people thanks so much for following ;p
kittycharmer

xXRavencatXx

kyra_davis

emeraldsheart

Swiftie15

march142000

thanks guys I am going to dedicate these chapters to you guys

so first chapter is dedicated to

kittycharmer

yeah and go people who are starting 8th grade this month

now on with the story

                                                            ~Layla's Pov~

Well I am pregnant that's great. Yay. But wait, I need to tell every one else. Like my mom, Josh, oh Josh is going to be like happy and mad, oh yeah Ashley, Laney, Abby, and Hunter. Oh my gosh Hunter. Would he even want the baby. He would right the baby is his son and heir. The next Alpha. Wait. Is it a son or a girl. It has only been 2 weeks. The doctor just told me I was pregnant. Oh and Da...He would have been so happy. I miss him.

I get up getting out of my room. I walking down the stairs. Everyone just stares at me. Downstairs was everyone. I mean everyone. Josh, mom, Hunter's mom Laney, Hunter, Abby, Jake, Ash, and Ashley. Everyone of my friends. They all look at me just staring at me.

"Hey guys", I say breaking the silent and quietness.

They all greeted back with a hey and a hi.

I look down and walk toward the kitchen. Rubbing my tummy. I just cant believe another human being is in. Also it's my child. And Hunters. I have a baby, and its with Hunter. I should probably tell them in separate groups. Who should go first the moms or Hunter.

hey guys also I want to dedicate a book its called Finding my mate by march142000

Well if I tell my mom and Hunter's mom they will probably tell someone else. So maybe Hunter first. I walk out of the kitchen going to all the people.

"Hunter come here", I say.

"Ok", He says.

"Follow me", I say walking up the stairs. I go to my room and open the door. I go in and Hunter right behind me. I close the door. I walk over to my bed and then just start walking around to different places.

"Sit down on my bed", I say signaling him to sit.

He sits down on my bed then says"Hey, Layla what's wrong".

"Nothing.......Well.....Do you ever like......Do you love me?", I say looking down at the last part.

He looks at me just staring at me with his mouth open then seconds pass only 5 secs.

"Of course I love you. What kind of question was that", He says still staring at me.

He comes over to me and hugs me then kisses my cheek. I get away from him and go to my bathroom and look in the mirror.

"If you wanted a baby would you have one......with me", I say looking at my hair then my stomach.

"Yes......Yes I would have one with you", he says looking at me then my stomach.

"Layla are you pregnant".

"If I was do you want the baby", I say.

"Yes Yes I would want the baby", he says.

"Then I'm pregnant", I say smiling.

I go over next to him and I kiss him. We kiss soft at first but when he started to get rough I pulled  away. "Time to tell our moms", I say.

"Yeah", he says.

We walk out of my room going down stairs. I see mom and mom #2 together talking.

"Hey mom and mom #2", I say. They wave.

"Can you guys come up stairs with me to my room.

"Yeah sure", they both say. We all walk up to my room and once everyone is in I close the door. "So I know you guys are happy", I say.

"You might be happier though, what If I said I was pregnant'.

"We would be so happy", mom says.

"Wait that means we are going to be grandma's oh no it feels like we are getting old", mom #2 says.

"But, we would have grandchildren", mom says jumping up and down.

"Yeah", mom #2 says.

With that they both leave skipping out of here like little kids hand to hand. No you heard me right they were skipping hand to hand out of here.

hey I will continue the chapter. Hey can you fully dedicate this whole book. I mean I think so.

I will well don't know when I'll update again. Probally every Saturday and Sunday or when I get Internet.

-breevampwolf