Chapter 33- Leo and Liam's Past...and also a mate part 1

~Liam's POV~

Three weeks have pasted and I think I finally want me and Leo to tell Layla about our past. I mean she might even be our sister. She looks like Leo. Well I remember Leo had a twin sister. We also have another brother. But anyways today is the day. Oh if Layla is our sister I would love her as one...even though I havn't been so nice to her.

'Leo I want to tell her. We can tell her about our past', I say to Leo through our brotherly mind link.

'Ok Liam. First we can take her to dinner then we can give her a bracelet', Leo says back.

'Dude your not her boyfriend. You don't give her bracelets', I say. I mean come on.

'No not like that but like I give her my trust. Like girls give their best friends', Leo says.

'Is your brother gay', my wolf asks. (A/n: no offence to gay people. I always wanted a gay best friend. I had one before but he moved :-(

'No', I reply back.

'Brother you know that...never mind', I say shaking my head then smiling.

'I'll wake Layla and tell her to get ready', Leo.

'Ok', I say.

~Leo's Pov~

I walk up the stairs to our house and knock on the guest door, where Layla is.

Bang Bang Bang, "Layla open up it's Leo. I have to tell you something important for today", I say. I wait awhile but the door doesnt open. Then I go down stairs to get an extra set of keys to her room and open up the door to see her sprawled out on her bed. I was about to come over  and shake her to/ wake her up but an evil plan had popped in my head. Well not that evil but evil. I position myself to land on the bed then say three.....two....one. I fall backwards as soon as I hit the bed I feel Layla weight go off the bed and I hear her hit the floor. She screams tnen gets up clutching to her head.

She looks at me and glares. I chuckle.Then another idea pops in my head how great is that.

"It was the only way to wake you up Lays", I say. "You see get it Lay then just add the s and you got Lays."

"I'm going to call you  Lays now",.

"Hmm. good idea and I'm going to call you doofess. Get it because your a doofess.", She says sarcastically.

"Whatever", I say.

"Ok why did you barge into my room", she says.

"Because you wouldn't answer the door and to tell you that Liam wants you to get ready were going somewhere. He wants you to dress casual though, into a casual dress", I say.

"But, I don't really do dresses though. Don't forget I'm kind of a Bad Girl. I only do sexy dresses so I can look sexy and bad", she says then looks over herself.

"Uhh just dress casual. Not overdressed and not under. Ok", I say and she nods her head.

I leave her room and get ready myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are we all ready", Liam says as he enters our living room.

"Yeah", me and Layla said at the same time.

"Ok let's go", Liam says.

We all get out and into Liam's car. Layla sitting in the front with Liam and me sitting in the back. The ride was kind of silent their. The only thing I heard was my music. Layla was listening to her's. And Liam, well I don't know what he was doing.