Chapter 23- Dads dead

hey guys I am back I see some people read my other col story I know  I know I need to update more on it.

Oh yes don't forget the dedication today nobody again

yes please try one of these books well one of her only books hehe you should try her book it's called 'Taken Away From Emma'. It should be a Romance book. Read it after right after you read this chapter hehe.

Oh yes @LayanElshaer thanks for following me I really appreciate it. Be happy and make more good books. I would dedicate to you but its a sad chapter I wont dedicate a Chapter to anybody if it's like sad. Sorry <3

yeah so all the people you need to follow me . Yeah!!!

yeah I bet some people are like 'Get on with the story. Stop yappin girl', yeah yeah ok people I'll get on with the story.

Layla's Pov

"Wake up Lay, Wake up now", says my brother using his Alpha tone. I am still thinking about Dad it's been 3 days since I last seen him. But this time I have been going out. Not being a bother.

I get up and say "What is the matter. Why did you wake me up I was having a nice dream". I pout.

"Just get ready. Then meet me down stairs.", Josh says man I wonder what got his panties in a twist.

********A lot of minutes later*******

I'm done just got out. Ahhh the shower felt nice. I got my clothes on and went down the stairs.

Josh and Laney was sitting at the table.

"Take the cereal with you, Eat is as a snack", Josh says with that Josh and Laney get into the car. Before I go I pour some milk in a cup. I drink it all then pour some Cocoa puffs in a bowl. Time to go.

I get into the car and Josh started driving. When we got their I notice we are at the pack house. Wonder why we here. Well of course to go see dad. See Dad got a little better and that put me in a good mood. Since then the bad girl has been skipping. Yes Skipping.

Now we are in the pack house about to go in dads room. We go in and I see mom sitting down holding Dads hand. Oh my gosh it looks like hes sicker. I run over to him.

"Oh my gosh dad you are very sick", I say.

"J-J-Josh come h-here pl-please", Dad says coughing in a very bad cough like the whooping cough. Josh comes by Dads side with Layla following.

"Remember what I said. Take care of your mate and family. Do not leave them. Also take care of the pack. Be good my son. Now Laney come here", My Dad says.

Josh moves sitting in a chair by mom and Laney comes up close to my dad.

"Take care of Josh. The pack your family. Oh you will be the best Luna of our pack. You are my Luna now and also my daughter. Now L-Layla c-come here.", He says. Laney leaves and come over to my dad shaking.

"Yes d-Daddy I-I love you please don't leave m-me", I say crying in my hands.

"No you are my little bad girl. You will always be in my heart.  I will always be in yours.Right here.", he says pointing to my heart than his.

"Ok d-daddy I love you", I say shaking my head up and down.

"Hey, h-hey you will always be my little bad girl and my sweet sweet daughter. You will be Luna soon. Luna of your new pack. but of course this will- always be your pack. I-I will always be with you. I-I love y-you a-all", Dad says stuttering and trying to say the last part. He closes his eyes.

"Dad. No Dad, Come back I need you. I need you", I say yelling the first part and whispering and crying the last part. I check his heart and sure enough I don't hear breathing.

oh my gosh guys writing this made me cry.

Man please tell me what  you think and vote.

-breevampwolf