Chapter 57

Once the plans were set you went upstairs and started packing your suitcase for the night. You packed two sets of clothes and the lingerie that you got when Ross was filming his movie. One of the sets of clothing was a short black dress that goes mid-thigh. You thought it would be good to wear over the lingerie to have a little fun. Quickly you zipped up your suitcase as soon as you heard footsteps coming into your room. Arms wrapped around you from behind kissing your neck. Your arms lay over his as your head leans on his chest.

“Mmm don’t stop, that feels nice.” You whisper as he moves from your neck to your shoulder and back.

“Just think there’s more of this later plus something extra.” He whispered back as he nibbled on your ear.

“I can’t wait, but first you need to pack your suitcase for overnight.” You say kissing his cheek.

He nods as he slowly removes his arms from you then smacks your butt before grabbing his suitcase. You jumped a little then turned around. A smirk spread across his face as he packed. You saw him place his swimming trunks in it. Quickly you went to your dresser and found your bikini placing it in your suitcase before he saw.

**2 hours later**

October and Riker arrived playing with twins. You and Ross hugged and kissed both of your kids before heading off to the hotel. You didn’t know which hotel he booked but you had a feeling he went all out as always. About 45 minutes later he pulled up to the hotel. It was one of the fanciest ones in Cali. Ross got out of the car and checked in. He booked the honeymoon suite for your special night.

Once you arrived in the room he closed the door and threw the suitcases to the ground. He grabbed you by the waist pressing you against him as his lips crashed into yours. Your hands moved to the back of his head entangling in his hair. Things were really getting heated but you pulled away slowly backing up and grabbing your suitcase. You quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door. First you put on the sexy lingerie then you put the strapless black dress on. Then you touched up your make-up and hair before stepping out of the bathroom. You see him sitting on the edge of the bed in his boxers only so you decide to straddle him placing a leg on both sides of him. You then wrap your arms around his neck as he places his hands on your upper thighs rubbing them seductively while biting his bottom lip.

“Damn baby, you look amazing. Just looking at you is making me hard.” He said as his hands moved up your dress.

You didn’t answer him, instead you pressed your lips hard against his, and then you bite his bottom lip seductively as you kiss him again. His hands kept moving up and down your body. He then pulled your waist as close as possible causing your dress to slide up as your area was pressed against his. You moved from his lips to his neck finding his soft spot as his hands found the zipper of your dress. He unzipped it causing you to stand up for a second to take it off. You quickly straddled him pushing him back onto the bed.

“This lingerie makes you look hot. I need you to take care of me baby.” He whispered in your ear as he squeezed your butt with both hands causing you to grind against him. At that moment you knew you couldn’t wait much longer with how amazing that felt. You tugged at his boxers as he finished undressing you. He made you stay on top as he slid into you. This lasted for a few hours before he rolled off you lying on his back trying to catch his breath. You rolled over resting against him as you gently kiss his chest.

“I swear it gets better and better each time.” He said in between breaths.

“Mmm, if we keep at it our family will be as big as yours. Also it’ll definitely keep the spark alive between us.” You say as you seductively kiss his lips.

You then got up and ran to your suitcase grabbing your bikini. He looks up at you slightly confused. You then went into his suitcase and threw his trunks at him. He still didn’t get it so you ran to the bathroom and turned on the hot tub. Once he heard that he jumped up and put them on. At that moment you knew round 2 was going to start. This is the night that you pray you conceive so you can start on your family with Ross again.

**2 weeks later**

For the past couple weeks you have been thinking about wanting to start having babies again to expand your family with Ross. Every time the thought ran through your head a smile spread across your face. You were down in the basement working on some editing. Suddenly an urge ran through your body which made you run to the bathroom quickly. After a minute you were done emptying your stomach. Soon you realized that you were late, about a week or so at least. You quickly grabbed your phone shooting October a text asking her to pick up a pregnancy test and some ginger ale to settle your stomach. About 5 minutes later you heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Babe, are you okay? It almost sounded like you were getting sick.” Ross asked concerned.

“Well I was. Do you realize it’s been 2 weeks since that night and I just realized that I’m a little over a week late?” You stammered off.

At first he tilted his head unsure of what you meant. Soon as he realized a smile spread across his face. “Are you pregnant?”

“I don’t know for sure, but all the signs are there.” You answered as you looked to your feet.

He lifted your chin up so you were looking him in the eyes. “What’s wrong?”

“I’ve wanted to be pregnant for so long and now I don’t know. I’m just scared…” you say as a tear trickles down your cheek.

“Why are you scared? I thought you wanted a bigger family?” he asked slightly upset.

“I’m scared because I don’t want to lose the baby again. It hurt so much.” You said as tears streamed down your face.

He quickly grabbed you, tightly wrapping his arms around you as you buried your face into his chest. He kissed the top of your head as he ran his fingers through your hair trying to calm you down. You just held onto him with everything you had.

“Babe we won’t lose the baby again. I’ll do whatever it takes to protect you and the baby, I promise. I love you too much to let anything happen.” He said trying to fight tears.

October finally arrived with a bag in her hand. You looked up to see her standing there. She handed you the bag as you took out the pregnancy test. You quickly ran into the bathroom, took the test and waited in the studio with everyone while the test was sitting on the sink for 10 minutes. You set a timer so you knew exactly when to go check. As soon as the timer went off Ross squeezed your hand and he got up to check.