Chapter 20

As soon as you arrived at the house you ran in the door and scared the heck out of Abby. You stood in the doorway smiling.

“What’s going on? Why are you so happy, you just were just let go from your job.” Abby said in concern. You sat her down on the couch and explained everything to her. About the house, starting your own studio with two other amazing photographers and how things went down at the office. She hugged you, she seemed just as happy as you were about moving to a better place.

“Well what are we waiting for? Let’s start packing!” She said with excitement. You looked over at Ross. He had the biggest smirk on his face. Abby ran to her room and started packing. Ross came over and kneeled on the floor. He rubbed your small belly and kissed it. Then he looked up at you and kissed you. He grabbed your hands, “Let’s get packing, the sooner it’s done the faster we can start our lives together.” He said leading you to your room.

*3 hours later*

Everything was packed and ready to go. It surprised you how quick things could go when you were very motivated. Rocky, Riker, Ratliff and Ryland brought over a moving truck and helped you guys load everything on it. Once everything was loaded you took one last look at the place and closed the door. Ross had already called the realtor to get the house on the market. You locked the door and left the key in the mailbox so they could get in. You got in Ross’ car since yours was already at the new house. It was silent part of the way there, you finally spoke up.

“You know we haven’t been on a double date yet. I think we should go on one with Rocky and Abby.” you said smiling.  He looked over at you and smiled. “That sounds like a perfect idea. I’ll talk to Rocky and see what he thinks. Then you and Abby can go shopping for dresses.” He said grabbing your hand.

Ross pulled in the driveway and the moving truck followed. Abby wasn’t far behind. In about 2 hours the truck was emptied and there were boxes everywhere. Ross wouldn’t let you carry anything. He didn’t want to chance the baby getting hurt. You thought it was sweet, but it was driving you crazy not being able to help. You heard a knock on the door so you got up and answered it. It was October and Ryan. They had all of their photography equipment in hand. You showed them to the basement and they were amazed at how much room it had.

You left the girls to set up the studio how they wanted it. When you got back upstairs Ross was nowhere to be found. You decided to go to the second floor and you found him in the master bedroom setting up the bed and putting your clothes away in one of the closets. You checked out the room a bit, it had its own bathroom that had a hot tub next to the regular bathtub. This was heaven for you. When you walked back out Ross looked up and smiled.

“So is it roomy enough in there?” he winked. You shook your head laughing. Then walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. “Very, I think I may use it later.” You said kissing him on the cheek. Then he whispered in your ear, “Can I join you?” you knew what was going through his head at that point. You whispered back, “I just might let you.” he pulled away a little and kissed your lips. He started getting really into it, but you pulled away because you remembered you still had company. He pouted a little.

“Why did you stop?” he whimpered. “Baby we still have company helping us unpack everything.” He smiled and scratched the back of his head. “Oh yeah haha. I almost forgot.” He turned around and finished unpacking your clothes.

You walked back downstairs and saw the living room was set up as well as the kitchen and dining room. You never knew it would be so quick. In the movies it looked like it took days to unpack and set everything up. Then again you had most of the Lynch family as well as Ratliff, Abby, October and Ryan helping out. You sat down on the couch and relaxed since you were forbidden to pick anything up.