Chapter 6

An hour later your phone rings and you see Abby’s name flash on your screen. You run over to the parking area to meet her. As soon as she gets out of her car she runs over to you and hugs you really tight.

“I seriously can’t believe I get to work with Rocky Lynch!!” She said with excitement. No sooner you and Abby arrived back to where the group was Rocky was in awe. Abby waved her famous flirty wave and not a minute later the make-up and wardrobe people stole her away from his site.

“Dang! She’s gorgeous. You did not tell me she was that beautiful.” Rocky said in amazement. You giggled a bit and looked up at Ross. He was laughing at Rocky’s reaction. 

About a half hour later Abby came out of the trailer. She was wearing a similar outfit to you, but with leggings. Her make-up was simple and her lip gloss was a medium pink. Rocky spun around when he saw you looking, his mouth dropped.

“Dang! If she couldn’t get more beautiful.” He murmured.

The director called Rocky and Abby over to their scene no sooner. It took a few times, but finally their first scene was finished. The rest of the day was a blast. Hanging out with an amazing guy and your best friend, it couldn’t get any better. But in the last hour you had a surprise, an unexpected one at that. Your boss showed up to see what was going on behind the scenes so he could put it in one of the many magazines they shoot pictures for.

“Crap! What the heck is he doing here?” You freak as you and Abby were getting ready for your last scene with the guys.

“I’m guessing that’s your lovely boss.” Abby said sarcastically.

“Unfortunately, I was hoping that I would get one free day with Ross. You know being a couple. Well I guess I better text him and give him a warning.” You grabbed your phone and sent Ross the text. No sooner your boss walked over to where you and Abby were.

“Hey, sorry for the surprise. A couple of the magazines want pictures from the shoot for their two-page spread. Do you think the band would mind if we got pictures of the last few scenes that have you two in it?” Mitch asked nervously rubbing his bald head.

“I guess it would be okay. I mean if it’s for magazines then it part of their job.” You answered and no sooner Ross and Rocky came over to get you and Abby for the next scene.

“Guys, would you be okay with Mitch and October taking pictures for magazines?” you asked Ross and Rocky.

“Yeah, it’s definitely not a problem.” They said in unison.

All of you walked over to where the director was giving directions. After he gave directions to everyone you smiled up at Ross. You were going to have your first slow dance with him on his music video. A thought crossed your mind, every time you miss him you could just watch the video and imagine him holding you. Everyone took their place and the director started filming. Ross wrapped his one arm around your waist and grabbed your free hand with the other. He looked at you with loving eyes and the biggest smile ever known. You tip your head down smiling and blushing then looked back up at him. Everything around you disappeared and it felt like you and Ross were the only 2 people there. He slowly intertwined your fingers with his and once again slowly rubbing his thumb up and down yours. No sooner did he do that the scene was over, with how slow Ross let go you could tell he wanted it to last just as much as you. You looked over at Mitch and October, you saw the looks on their faces and knew your cover was blown.

October came walking over, “Hey is there anything that I should know about with you 2 is there?”

“No why do you ask?”

“Well I saw the way the 2 of you were looking at each other and holding onto each other would say otherwise.” She said with concern.

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t jeopardize my job like that.” You told her reassuringly. No sooner your boss Mitch walked over to you. His eyes narrowed into yours.

“You better not be dating him, you know what will happen to your job if you do.”

You look down and then back up. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Ross looking over at you worried and concerned that you were in trouble.

“N-no there’s nothing going on, we were just acting that’s all.” You said looking back down at your feet.

“Good, because I couldn’t let one of my best upcoming photographers go.” He said with a smile and walked away.

You sighed with relief and walked back over to where everyone else was. Ross still looked worried. Was there something else that I should know?

Dirty Little Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें