Chapter 59

First all of you went to the dress shop. You all found hot designer dresses to wear at the premiere then all of you went to get your hair done. You decided to get highlights with some brown lowlights. Rydel touched up her roots and got a different style done to her hair. Abby got natural red highlights with some layers cut into it and October colored her hair a medium brown with layers, face frame and side bangs. All of you looked stunning. As you were walking out you spotted Candace walking towards you heading into the salon.

“Well, well, well what do we have here?” Candace said as she stopped in front of you crossing her arms.

“What are you doing here?” you asked crossing your arms as well.

“I’m getting ready for the premiere tomorrow. I’m going to look all sexy for Ross.” she said with a smirk.

“Oh really? And who said you’re going to get anywhere near my husband? I’ll be by his side the whole night so good luck. And oh yeah, I still have my wedding ring that he gave me.” You say flashing your ring finger in her face.

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll get my way. I always do.” She said with an attitude.

“No you won’t. You are not ruining my brothers’ marriage if I have anything to do about it. Sarah’s my sister and I love her. You go near either of them tomorrow and you will regret it.” Rydel said stepping in Candace’s face.

“So what are you going to do about it? You can’t touch me. It’ll hurt your stupid Disney reputation and I’ll make sure of it.” Candace said putting her hands on her hips.

“Well let’s just say if you ruin their marriage you’ll regret it. They’ve been through enough and I’ll kick your sorry butt myself if you do anything else.” October said as her hands formed into fists.

“Awe Riker’s little girlfriend thinks she can hurt me. That’s so cute.” She said with a baby voice.

This was the last straw. You were done with her crap and you didn’t need this stress especially since you’re pregnant. Anger flowed through you so fast that you didn’t even know what was happening till your fist met her face giving her a nice shiner. Abby couldn’t help but laugh. Finally someone stood up to her and didn’t take her crap anymore.

“What the hell? I won’t be able to cover this up for tomorrow. What am I going to tell the press?” Candace asked holding her face.

“Tell them you ran into something.” You say with a smile.

With that all four of you left and got into the car. As October drove to the nail salon a smile spread across your face. You couldn’t believe you actually knocked her on her butt and gave her a nice shiner. It was the best feeling in the world to finally put one of their exes in their place. Once all of you arrived they took you in right away. About an hour later all of you were done. All of you got French tips on your toes and fingers. For the first time in a while you didn’t just feel beautiful you looked beautiful. Ross always made you feel it even if you didn’t look it. He was amazing at that but now you can say for sure that he is telling the truth. October drove all of you home and you walked inside to see Ross running around the living room playing with the twins. This made you laugh as you leaned against the doorway of the living room. He heard you and turned around. His eyes bugged out of his head and his jaw fell to the floor as he saw you.

“Like what you see?” you ask as you made your way over to him.

“Not just like, I love what I see. You always look beautiful though. Right now you look gorgeous and tomorrow I can’t even imagine how you’ll look. I bet the dress looks sexy on you.” he said as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as he pulled you closer to him. Your nails gently glided on the back of his neck causing him to get goose bumps. You bite your bottom lip as he stared into your eyes. After a few minutes you heard a thud and then a cry. You looked over to see Elle lying down crying as Jonathan stood there unsure of what just happened. You ran over to her and picked her up cradling her to your chest trying to calm her down.

“It’s okay sweetie. Mommy has you, you’re safe.” You say has you kiss her head gently. She looked up at you and a smile appeared. You kissed her cheek as you put her back down so she could play with her brother.

A few hours later it was time to put the kids to bed. You were tired as well so once they were asleep you decided to get ready for bed yourself. Both of you had a long day ahead and you needed all the rest you could get. Once you walked out of the bathroom Ross walked in to see you in your pjs. He looked at you slightly confused.

“Why are you all ready for bed so early?” he asked.

“I’m tired and tomorrow’s going to be a long day of getting ready for the premiere. I need all the rest I can get especially since I’m pregnant.” You said as you pulled the covers back on the bed.

He came up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist kissing your shoulder. You stopped what you were doing and leaned into him resting your arms over his. He laced his fingers with yours as you pulled his arms tighter around you. The two of you stayed like that for a while, it just felt so good being held by him. Slowly you turned around to face him resting your forehead against his chin as he tightened his grip. You rested your hands on his chest as he planted a kiss on your temple.

“Join me for bed baby?” you asked as you looked up at him.

A smile spread across his face, “Sure just give me a minute to check the doors to make sure they’re locked.”

He kissed your temple once more before leaving the room. You climbed into bed and pulled the covers up to your chest. You laid there staring at the ceiling while you were waiting for him. Finally he walked back into the room pulling off his shirt and jeans. He then walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed. About 10 minutes later he walked out and got into his side of the bed. Once he was under the covers he pulled you into his body holding you close to him. You snuggled up to his chest resting your hands on his torso. He looks down at you smiling as he caresses your cheek. Slowly he leans down and gently kisses your lips causing you to smile.

“I love you baby. You’ll always be my dirty little secret.” You said as you snuggle back into him.

“I love you too, my dirty little secret.” He said kissing your head before the two of you fell asleep.