Chapter 53

…Roll over to see Aaron lying next to you with a big grin on his face. You try to scream but he covers your mouth with his hands as he starts to undress himself and you as well. You tried to fight him off the best you could but it was no use. He pinned you down with your hands above your head as he kissed your neck roughly. Then when he tried to enter you, you kept moving around making it hard for him. Soon he forced your legs down long enough to enter. It hurt so badly, and right now you wished Ross would walk in. Tears fell from your eyes as he moved. Before he hit his high you screamed really loud hoping someone would hear you and save you. No sooner you heard someone running up the stairs. Right as Aaron let lose someone ripped him off you and started punching him.

“I f******* told you to stay away from my wife. You seriously don’t listen do you?” Ross screamed as he broke Aaron’s nose. He quickly got up and ran over to you. You wrapped your arms around him and started crying. At this point you were praying that you wouldn’t get pregnant. You didn’t want to carry Aaron’s baby. All you wanted was a family with Ross. You were so sore from him forcing himself on you it hurt to move. Ross was holding you tightly as tears fell down his face. He felt like he failed you by not being home protecting you.

“Baby I am so sorry for not being here. I shouldn’t have left you alone. I love you so much.” He said as tears rolled faster down his cheeks.

Aaron was still lying on the floor holding his nose in pain. Soon Ross called the cops. They arrested Aaron and Ross took you to the hospital to get you examined and tested. Both of you were praying that you don’t get pregnant from this. Now you were petrified to even think about doing anything with Ross even though you know he would never hurt you. Everything took at least 3 hours to do. The doctors had the two of you wait in a hospital room until they checked over the results thoroughly. Ross sat in the chair across from the bed. He was punishing himself for everything that happened. At the moment he felt like he doesn’t deserve you. You slowly got up from the bed and made your way over to him. Placing your hand on his shoulder then slowly sitting down on his lap. He quickly sat up as you snuggled into him, holding him close. All you wanted right now was him to hold you, to help you feel safe again. He quickly wrapped his arms around you holding you tightly.

“It’s not your fault any of this happened. Please don’t beat yourself up over it. I love you.” you said as you wiped the tears from his cheek. Then you lean in and kiss him.

He quickly pulls back and shakes his head. “No, I don’t deserve that. I don’t deserve you even. I didn’t keep my promise. I’m not…” you kissed him again shutting him up. He tried to pull away again but this time you held his face to yours. Finally he melted into the kiss.  

You slowly pulled away, “That is so not true. If anything I don’t deserve you. You’re always so good to me. It’s going to be okay.” No sooner he crashed his lips back into yours with tears streaming down both of your faces. This lasted for about 10 minutes until the doctor came into the room with a folder in his hand. He pulled up a chair and sat down as he put his reading glasses on.

“So I looked over the results of all your tests. You definitely are clean of any transmitted diseases and there is no damage. I am sure you will be relieved to know that you are not pregnant.” The doctor said with a smile.

You looked over a Ross as a smile spread across both of your faces. He pulls you into a hug kissing you passionately. The two of you left the hospital and went home. As soon as you walked in the door Ross backs you up against a wall and crashes his lips into yours. His hands moved to your waist pulling you closer to him. Your arms wrapped around his neck as your legs wrapped around his waist. He holds you there as he slowly makes his way up the stairs into your room. You moved your lips to his neck kissing his soft spot which made him breathe heavier. He soon places you on the bed then takes his shirt off as you join him in taking yours off at the same time. You reconnect your lips to his pulling him down on top of you. Soon you move your hands to his belt taking off his pants as he attacked your pants, both of you ripping them off at the same time leaving the two of you in your underwear. He moved his lips from yours to your neck hitting your soft spot. You wrap your legs around his waist pressing him against you making you want this even more. Things got so heated and he was even more rough than normal. You thought what happened earlier would have affected your love life with him but instead it made it better. At one point he had grabbed the headboard because he didn’t want to hurt you.

**3 hours later**

Once you were done you snuggled up to him resting your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you holding on tightly as he gently kissed the top of your head. His one hand gently rubbed up and down your arm as he laid there.

“Wow that was amazing. This time I promise no other man will touch you like that. If I have to leave to go anywhere like that again you and the twins are coming with me. I’m not taking any more chances.” Ross said as you nestled into him more.

“Mmm and I could also take some self-defense classes. Work off some of the baby weight as well.” You said with a light chuckle while tracing your finger on his chest.

“You can take classes if you want, actually we should take them together and you don’t need to lose any weight. You’re perfect the way you are. You still have your abs.” he said as he poked at your stomach.

This made you squirm. You tried to get away but it was no use. Before you knew it he had you pinned under him tickling you. After a few minutes you caught your breath and surrendered. Your phone went off so you got up and looked at it. Stormie was trying to call you so you decided to call her back.

“Mom, you tried calling?” you said as you heard someone pick up.

“Hey sweetie I was calling to see when you wanted me to bring the kids home.” She said sweetly.

You face palmed yourself completely forgetting that they weren’t home in their cribs. “You can bring them home anytime. We’ll be here.”

Ross looked over with the same look you had when his mom reminded you. After all of the events that happened today you completely forgot which wasn’t like either of you. He quickly ran in the bathroom to take a shower as you continued talking to his mom.

“Okay hun. We’ll be over soon.” She said as she hung up.

You put your phone down then grabbed a robe to put on. You cleaned up your room since it was a mess from earlier. Then you picked out a new outfit to wear while you waited for Ross to come out of the shower. About 10 minutes later he walked out with just a towel around his waist. As he made his way across the room you smacked his butt then ran into the bathroom quick.

A smirk spread across his face as he faced your direction. “What was that for babe?”

“It’s for taking so long in the shower and tickling me earlier.” You yelled from the bathroom.

He just shook his head laughing. “Oh really? Well you just wait till after my parents drop the kids off, you naughty girl.”

You just laughed and hopped in the shower. About 15 minutes later you walked out with a towel wrapped around you and a towel on your head. You went to grab your clothes as you felt a towel whip against your butt causing you to jump. You turn around to see Ross standing there armed and ready to take another shot. As he goes to do it you reach out and grab it before it hits you pulling him close to you. Both of you were chest to chest as smiles spread on both your faces.

He inches his face closer to yours. “Oh so we’re playing rough now?” he said smirking.

You lean closer to where your lips are centimeters away from his. “Maybe I am. I like it rough.” You say licking your lips then backing up to grab your clothes heading back into the bathroom.

“You know you shouldn’t tease me like that. It’s only going to make things worse for later.” He said winking at you as he walked out of the room.

“Oh we’ll see about that.” You said sticking your tongue at him. He quickly turned back around running towards you so you closed the bathroom quickly locking it.

“Now that’s not very nice baby. You’re teasing me and not finishing. All I want is a kiss.” He said pouting against the door.

You quickly got dressed and brushed your hair before you opened the door. He was still standing there with a pouty lip. It made you feel bad even if he was only playing so you walked up to him resting your hands on his waist pulling him close to you. Then you leaned up on your toes kissing him gently. A smile spread across his face as he kissed you back.

“Now that’s better.” He said as he pulled away looking you in the eyes.

A few minutes later you heard a knock on the door so both you and Ross went downstairs to answer it. Little did you know what would be on the other side of the door.