Finally when they came to a stop Abel was talking to his crew and Selena felt annoyed seeing people talk pictures and were recording them. She sighed which caught Abel's attention.

Abel: You okay? ( holds her from behind )

Selena: Yes babe

It was Coachella 2017 and Abelena were the main highlight. People were so excited to see them together and thought their color coordinated outfits were cute.

 People were so excited to see them together and thought their color coordinated outfits were cute

Selena: I wish we could get some fucking space?

Abel: Just ignore them babe.

Selena: How?

Abel: ( turned her around so he can face her ) by focusing on me.

Selena: That I can do ( she leaned forward and kissed her man )

Abel's crew stood close by to them.

Abel: ( kisses her back ) You hungry babe?

Selena: No, I'm good.

Abel: Alright, well I'm going to get some fries. ( about to walk away )

Selena: Don't leave me ( hugs him )

Abel: ( kisses her cheek ) I won't babe. Just getting fries, I'll make it quick.

Abel's POV

I was a little concerned about my girl

I was a little concerned about my girl. Selena has been quite moody for like a week now and I know it has nothing to do with her menstrual cycle because I know when she starts and she never gets moody before or during it. Plus she's never really hungry anymore which is causing her to lose weight. I just hope if something is wrong she'll tell me because I don't want her to suffer alone.