I tried to yell out my words but Felix still had his hand over my mouth! Just what the hell does he think he's doing! He told me he wouldn't lay a finger on me! So why is he doing this!?

"I need you to trust me, so no matter what happens... don't say a word."

He explained in a panic as he finally released my mouth! However, what he did next made it hard for me to hold back my tongue! Picking up my naked body, he placed me up against the wall and had my face facing the outside of the balcony! My breasts were pressed up against his exposed chest along with my lower region pressing against his cold belt that was wrapped around his pants! It made my whole body tingle with chills as he forced my legs to wrap around his lower waist! His face was so close to mine that I could feel his warm breath hitting against my neck, his hands were gripping my lower ass cheeks and I'm just relieved that he's still wearing his pants! But why?! Why is he doing this? Soon, the doors to Felix's room were slammed open, causing me to jolt myself closer to Felix's body!

"I thought I heard someone, what are you doing?"

That voice! It's him! No, why is he here!? Quickly biting my lower lip, I tried not to breathe so heavily! I'm afraid that he'll notice who I am, wait...did Felix hear him coming?! Was that his reason for doing this!?

"Do I need a reason to come to my room? I'm trying to enjoy myself, and your presence is disturbing me."

Felix answered intensely as he moved his hands around my upper thighs! Can he stop moving his hands so much!? This isn't exactly what I find comforting! But I understand why he's doing this, if Eli finds out it's me. I could only imagine what he might do to me and Felix!

"As if you could truly enjoy yourself, that pride of yours of never accepting the fact that you will never be King will always disturb you even when you're fucking these humans. Strange, I thought you'd already fed on human souls hours ago. Is your age finally catching up to you?"

Elijah responded with an evil laugh, I couldn't see what facial expression he was making, but I could picture him giving off an obnoxious smirk as he spoke...

"What's my pride compared to your stubbornness? Are they not the same, you still have much to learn. And if you're so curious...this human that I'm holding is worth my time, instead of speaking to you, so how about you leave."

Felix explained as he dangerously pushed me further against the wall! Is he intentionally doing this on purpose!?

"Just who is this one? She doesn't seem like the ones we have locked up in the cellars..."

Elijah sternly asked as I heard his footsteps coming closer! My heart was continuing to beat at such an alarming rate that I'm sure even Felix can feel it! This is bad, if Elijah gets any closer he's sure to find out it's me! Quick Luna, think of something!

"She's one of the offerings I was given personally by one of the royal families, I don't plan on sharing her. Since all you and Crow do is kill these girls so quickly."

Felix worded out as he held on to me tightly, I'm becoming nervous and I could feel how much he was trembling as he held me!

"Which royal family gave you this one, she doesn't smell like a virgin?"

Elijah continued to speak as I heard him come to a stop. I wasn't sure how close he's gotten to us but I had to think of something and fast! So I placed my hands on each side of Felix's face and thought of the only thing I could think of!

"She's-"

Cutting Felix off from what he was trying to say, I placed a deep kiss on him! This is the only thing I could do to not make Elijah suspicious! Felix can only lie for so long before he runs out of what to say! He's practically risking his own life right now by what he's doing! So I have to do my part, even if it means kissing him! I just hope Felix doesn't kill me for doing this, though I was taken off guard when Felix returned my kiss! His lips were very dominating and soft that it was hard to believe that this was happening! Yet our kiss didn't last long, because Felix quickly pulled away and placed his hand behind my head. Making me snuggle up against his neck, I was breathless and could hear not only my heartbeat but Felix's as well...