Hold Me

Luna's POV:

Opening my eyes wide, I saw those crystal blue eyes of his staring right back at me! All that fear I once had a moment ago was now replaced with comfort and love, it was as if my body had a mind of its own as I quickly wrapped my arms around him! Pulling him closer to me, I continued to cry uncontrollably as I buried my face against his chest...

"Luna? I'm sorry if I scared you again, I didn't think I would be able to scare you a second time that easily, I promise I won't do it again-"

"I missed you! You idiot!"

I yelled at him feeling annoyed as I cut him off from his stupid explanation. He then pulled away from my embrace and looked at me with so much care in his eyes...

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, Luna..."

He answered back with eagerness in his voice, he then slowly leaned himself closer to me, inching himself closer. The feeling of his hot breath brushing against my lips led me to close my eyes as I became greedy for his touch. This sensation of his soft lips being pressed against mine was what I needed. Full of passion and rage...I welcomed it.

The very second he inserted his hot tongue inside my mouth, I felt my body grow numb as I panted for air! This taste was delectable and I wanted more, so much more that I entwined my tongue with his. Our hot passionate kiss was making me grow hot with desire, it was as if he had lit a flame within me that wouldn't go out! Our bodies soon began to rub off each other, as we fell deeper into our desires. Eli was completely dominant over me as he kept both hands pinned above my head, he then caressed my outer thigh with his other hand as he moved his lips down to my neck...

"Oh...Eli..."

Moaning out his name in pleasure, I began to spread my legs apart...

"Luna, I missed you so much...your body, your voice, your touch, your warmth. I missed it all..."

He voiced out as I felt his long hot tongue brushing down my neck and then towards my collarbone. Gripping my arms tightly with one of his hands, he moved his fingers to my inner thigh, sending a warm tingle over my body! He was inching closer to my core as he made his way higher underneath my towel...I almost forgot that all I was wearing was a towel... it was the only thing covering my naked body. A very thin fabric cloth that could easily be ripped away from me.

Breathing heavily, I could feel my heart beating faster with envy. It wasn't enough, I needed more from him. He makes my heart ache with passion! This is all his fault, I'm like this because he's the only one who can control my body now. As I watched his kisses slowly making their way toward my chest, he grabbed the edge of the towel with his teeth. Pulling it down slightly, he looked at me for a split second with that mischievous look of his. Soon, my breasts were exposed to the open air as he hastily covered one of my hardened nipples with his heated mouth...

I automatically let out a moan as I arched my body upward, his teeth were nibbling on my rosebud and I couldn't handle the overwhelming sensation! His intense tongue soon started to play around my areola as he began to suck on it with so much force! The stinging pleasure quickly came over me as I closed my eyes, my body then came to a sudden surprise as I felt his finger brush up against my slit, causing my legs to close! However, I wasn't able to close them for very long since Eli had his knee right between them!

"Eli...you... can't..."

My voice trembled as I felt my inner womb already tingling!

"Why can't I? Your pussy is so wet for me already...and I really wanna know how you taste. Luna, you belong to me...and I won't let you go."