Relax

Luna's POV:

"It feels good to be home," I said while taking my shoes off and releasing a tiresome yawn.

"I'm guessing your mom isn't home?"

Eli asked while locking the door behind us.

"I'm not sure?"

I said, approaching the kitchen, I then opened the fridge to grab something to drink. Only to notice a handwritten letter on the counter. Reading the letter, I instantly knew this was my mother's handwriting...

'Luna, I'm afraid I'll be working late again tonight, I'm sorry. I wanted to know how your first day of school was, but I promise you on my next day off we could have a girl's day. Also, thank you for the coffee this morning, I love you. And don't forget to lock the door tonight.'

~Mom

Once I had finished reading her note, I set it back down on the kitchen counter with a bittersweet smile. It sucks that I've gotten so used to her being away all time, especially my father...

"Hey, what is it?"

Hearing Eli calling out to me, he studied my expression as he grabbed my backpack that I was still carrying.

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing...it looks like my mom is working late again tonight. I was just kind of hoping she would be here when I got home so we could talk. We haven't been spending that much time together like we used to..."

I explained while taking a swig of my water bottle, feeling the cool refreshing liquid pass down my throat. I felt a lot more relaxed...but the sensation of the water trickling down my chin could be sensed running along my neck. But just as I was about to wipe it off, Elijah dropped my backpack to the floor and stepped toward me. Gripping my arm, I stopped myself from drinking any more as I felt his body being pressed up against me and his face coming near...

Closing my eyes, I was expecting a kiss. But instead, I felt somthing hot and wet running up my neck, my body instantly tensed up before realizing it was his tongue! It made its way to my jawline and reached the corner of my mouth! Continuing to keep my eyes shut, I was fully enjoying this sensual feeling brewing up inside me, he soon placed his thumb over my lips and started caressing them softly. With his lips rubbing along the corner of my mouth, I knew that he was teasing me. The frustration of his taunting made me open my eyes and pull myself away to look at him with annoyance...

"Were you wanting a kiss?"

He asked with a playful smirk as he grabbed the back of my neck...

"No! I wasn't..."

I voiced out at him as I felt flustered from the face. Shifting my body, I made my way to the bedroom. But the sounds of Eli's footsteps could be heard coming from behind me...

"Don't be upset, you're just so easy to tease that I just couldn't help myself..."

He said in joyful laughter as he brought his arms around my shoulders, snuggling his face into my hair, he placed a light kiss behind my neck!

"I'm not upset...you just...bully me too much!"

I said in irritation as I turned myself around, It's about time I got back at him...so I immediately placed my hands against his chest and tipped-toed myself, inching my face closer to his. His reaction seemed surprised by the actions of what I was doing. I've always let Eli tease me even when we were kids, but that changes now. Bringing my lips onto his neck, I began sucking on his tender flesh. However, Elijah quickly stepped away from me and covered the hickey I had created around his neck. Sticking out my tongue, I gave off a satisfying smirk.