Unexpected

Luna's POV:

I stood there in a complete daze, I felt Ren's lips touching mine. My eyes soon began to water and my arms soon started to shake as I tried to push him off! Yet he held me in place against the concrete wall, his hold on me was very firm as I tried to struggle! But I knew he wasn't planning on letting me go anytime soon. Though I immediately gasped the moment I felt his tongue wanting to enter my mouth! Why is Ren acting this way!? Why is he being so forceful and doing this to me!?

"Tch..."

Hearing Ren make a painful grunt, he finally let me go! He then started to take a few steps back while still looking at me as he wiped the blood from his bitten lower lip...

"Luna...."

Calling out my name, I could see the instant regret embedded in his eye as he watched me cover my mouth! I bit him, I couldn't believe what he had just done! The pool of tears in my eyes soon began to overflow with anger and sadness, these lips were for only Eli to touch, and no one else!

"Luna...I'm..so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Without letting Ren explain himself, I quickly dashed my way down the hall feeling like utter shit! I didn't want to hear what Ren had to say, I can't even look at him right now! As I hastily made my way through the crowded halls, I could hear Ren calling out my name from behind! But I continued to ignore him as I tried to stop myself from crying anymore, however, seeing these missing posters of Elijah everywhere wasn't helping! Especially when his poster is right next to Priscilla's missing poster as well. It only makes me believe in those stupid rumors, even more. I know I shouldn't...but what else am I supposed to believe at this point!?

"Luna, please wait!"

Ren called out worriedly as he grabbed my wrist!

"No! Don't touch me, don't ever talk to me again you fucken asshole!"

I yelled out in anger while pulling my arm free! The last thing I want to do is make another scene at school, but I'm just so pissed off that I don't know how else to suppress my emotions!

"I'm sorry, okay...I just hate seeing you like this, and I just wanna help-"

"Help!? Is this your way of helping me?! Getting into fights and taking advantage of me while I'm struggling with my depression!? If you really wanna help...then stay away from me."

I said with a cold-hearted stare, Ren then looked at me with pain in his eyes as he stood there at a loss. Averting his gaze, he looked at Eli's poster for a brief moment as he clenched his jaw tightly before turning himself around and walking away.

Once he was out of sight, I placed my fingers against my lips. Rubbing them lightly, I know I shouldn't be thinking this but...Ren's lips were very soft and his mouth tasted like honey almost. What the hell is wrong with me? Letting out a deep sigh, I looked at the poster that Ren was staring at earlier. It's been so long since I've seen Elijah's face...and now that I think about it, we never took a picture together as a couple.

There were a lot of things we didn't do as a couple... all Eli wanted to do was do perverted things with me. Not that I mind it, but he never mentioned or brought up taking me out on a date or spending the holidays together. He never even brought up how he would like to spend his future with me...did he even want me to be a part of his future? The more I thought about how our relationship was, the more I felt like I was just being used for his satisfaction. My thoughts were then suddenly interrupted the moment I felt one of my fingers tingling! Immediately looking down, I saw that it was my ring finger!

That's right, Eli gave me this ring as a symbol of his love. There's no way in hell Eli used me, I have to stop letting these ridiculous rumors get to me. Closing my eyes, I shook my head slightly. I need to be positive...even when I feel like I'm at the lowest point in my life right now, I know that things will get better, right?