Missing

Luna's POV:

"I should probably call Alexa," I said to myself as I began to dial her number.

Though Alexa didn't even let the phone ring twice as she picked up my call immediately!

"Luna!? You got your phone back?"

She asked with excitement, I instantly smiled once I heard her voice.

"Yeah, I just got it this morning," I answered her as I made my way to the bed.

"Oh my god! Finally, it was getting so boring not being able to talk with you! Don't lose it this time, alright!" She voiced out sternly...

"I promise I won't lose it, hey...there's something I need to tell you," I said as I felt a bit shy, I knew I could trust Alexa with anything. But I'm a bit nervous about saying anything...

"What is it? What happened!?"

She asked with eagerness in her voice as I felt my heart growing suspenseful...

"Okay, but you need to promise not to tell anyone!"

I said in a serious tone before resting on the mattress...

"Well, obviously I'm not gonna tell no one! Now tell me, what's going on?!"

"Okay...last night, Elijah came over, and we-"

"You guys had sex?!"

Alexa suddenly blurted out in a playful tease.

"How did you know!? I haven't even told you the full story yet!"

I said while feeling completely flustered by her reaction...

"Luna, just by you putting the words 'Elijah' and 'last night', together in the same sentence. That explains it all, now tell me! How did it feel!?"

She asked in greed, I knew all too well that my best friend wanted to know the full details...

"You know I'm not answering that!"

"Aww, why not! I'll tell you how it felt for me when I lost my V-card!"

She said in a peal of light laughter...

"Oh my god! I don't wanna know about your sex experience, it's gonna be too embarrassing to hear! And I wouldn't know how to explain how I felt last night. But what I do know, is that it only made me fall in love with Eli more..." I explained to her in all honesty.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. When I lost my virginity with my boyfriend, it made us close... it made us just wanna be together all the time."

"Yes! That's exactly how I feel right now! I called him earlier, but he wasn't answering so I think he still sleeping probably?"

"Well try calling him later, and how are you feeling? Because I know when I woke up the very next morning when I had sex, my body was in huge pain...I felt so sore."

She said with a playful sigh, but I couldn't agree with her more. Alexa seems to understand exactly how I feel...

***

As I spent the next hours talking on the phone with her, I completely lost track of time! It was only when I looked out the window and got off the phone that I realized that the sun was beginning to set! Did I stay chatting on the phone all day?! Rubbing my temple, I began to look through my phone. Elijah hasn't contacted me at all today, he hasn't even opened the text message I sent him earlier. There's no way he's still sleeping, is he?

"Luna, Can you come to the living room real quick!"

I heard my mother suddenly call out to me as I let out a heavy sigh. Without even answering her, I opened my door and made my way to the living room. Though I was caught off guard when I saw my mother sitting next to a woman. But the closer I approached them, I realized it was Elijah's mom!