Blood Stain

Luna's POV:

"My lady, please don't wander alone by yourself. It will cause a lot of trouble for me."

Carla spoke as I watched her calmly enter Felix's room, but her eyes held a hint of worry as I looked at them. I'm just relieved that it was her who was behind the door and not Eli...

"Relax Carla, I'm the one who brought her in here. I just wanted to have a little chat with her about some things, but let's keep this a secret from little Eli, alright."

Felix explained with a satisfying smile as he looked at Carla. I didn't waste any time getting off the bed as I hurried toward Carla! I wanted to get out of here, especially from the likes of him. He looked harmless at first when he was playing the piano, but once he spoke and explained everything about what they do to the people down here, it makes me fear my own life...

"It's fine! Nothing happened, I was just watching him play the piano..."

I said hesitantly as I began to walk past Felix, however, he leaned his head closely next to my ear and whispered...

"Stay clear of any bloodshed tonight, little one..."

He muttered in a strong heavy tone as he touched my hand lightly with his fingers, he then retreated himself back as Carla swiftly pulled my other arm to get away from him! I wasn't sure how to respond, so all I did was look at him with confusion and fright as I was being dragged away! The look in his red demonic eyes was so serious with wickedness, I couldn't look away from him until the door shut between us. The chilling words that he said only made my body tingle more with terror! Just what does he mean by bloodshed?! Turning my head towards Carla, she seemed a bit upset with how strong she was gripping my arm! But it was hard to notice how calm and collective she looked, maybe I'm just imagining things?

"My lady, if I may ask you something," Carla spoke as we came to a sudden stop!

Curious, I gently pulled my hand away from her and crossed my arm's against my chest with caution...

"Yes, what is it?"

I voiced out as I began to follow her from behind as she continued to walk forward once again...

"What did Lord Felix tell you?"

She asked, but her voice sounded a bit worried for some strange reason. This only made me more paranoid about everything else, so I wasn't sure if telling her the truth would be a good idea.

"It was nothing, he just...thanked me for listening to him play," I quickly said as I gripped the lower end of my shirt.

I did feel slightly bad for lying to her after all the caregiving she's been giving me for the past month. But if I told her anything, I'm sure she would tell Elijah. And I'm trying to stay away from him as much as possible...

"I see...well then, I'm glad you enjoy his company. But please don't let my King find you alone with him or I'm afraid it will cause... problems."

She warned as we came to a stop, opening the door for me I wasn't surprised when I saw I was back in Eli's room...

"You don't have to worry about me being alone with him or anyone else for that matter, I don't even wanna be alone with Elijah. Speaking of which, where is he?" I asked...

"The King left you in his chambers until he gets back from the Underworld Kingdom, he had a few...important errands to do. He also gave me strict orders, I must keep an eye on you until he returns. Also, here's what he would like you to wear..."

She explained as I watched her pull a dress from the closet, placing it across the mattress she pulled out some high heels from the drawers as well for me to wear. I was surprised that I was going to wear normal clothes kinda, but am I going somewhere tonight? And one more thing...