Lustful Hatred

Luna's POV:

Feeling his lips, I was quick to push him off as I quickly backed away! Covering my mouth, I stared at him completely flabbergasted by what he had just done, and said, I forgot that it was my birthday today. The last person who I thought would ever wish me a happy birthday was him...

"How...why are you here?! Where the fuck have you been this whole time!? What happened...why...why did you leave?"

I asked in heavy sorrow as I felt my intense breathing hurting my lungs. These emotions of anger, sadness, and confusion were clouding me as I kept looking at the person who I thought was gone forever. I have so many reasons to just slap him in the face and walk away...but part of me had questions that needed to be answered.

"I had my reasons, you wouldn't understand nor would you believe me even if I were to explain."

He calmly said as he grabbed my arm so suddenly!

"No, don't touch me! Don't you ever touch me you lying asshole!"

I shouted in rage as I pulled my hand back! However, that seemed to have triggered him fiercely, because the look in his eyes held the stare of a killer! Stepping closer to me, he wrapped his hand around my neck while tugging my body closer to his!

"Eli..."

Calling out his name in despair, he didn't look like he was wanting to listen to what I had to say as he held his grip on me more while pushing me against one of the nearby trees! My eyes began to water as I looked into those blue eyes of his that held a cold expression...

"So after all these years, you ended up hating me? I'm a bit hurt by that..."

He said while leaning himself closer to me, frightened to respond I felt my whole body shake within his grasp!

"Then I guess...it doesn't matter if you hate me more after this."

Elijah bluntly stated before forcing his lips against mine! These lips, that I haven't touched in so long, were now kissing me. His lips felt so different now, so distant and cold. It was unrecognizable for me to remember how it felt to kiss Eli years ago. His hold on me was very stubborn as he parted my legs with his knee! With his hand gripping around my waist, I felt his long sturdy fingers crawl underneath my shirt and I felt the cool breeze running up my skin!

"Luna..."

I heard him whisper out my name as he pressed his body against mine! After so long of hearing him say my name, it feels almost like a dream. But this isn't the reality that I want, so I tried my best to pull my lips away from his! But there was nowhere for me to escape, his hand was still wrapped around my neck and his fingers were inching closer to my breasts!

"Eli...please...don't do this."

I sobbed as Elijah continued to kiss my lower jawline by force! His heavy growls were making me want to run away because this wasn't how I wanted things to be if I ever met him again! All I wanted, was to know why he left years ago? A simple answer is all I need, that way I could just move on with my life with Ren-

Wait! What happened to Ren?! I was so dumbfounded by what was going on that I have completely forgotten about Ren! With Elijah noticing my sudden reaction, he quickly kissed me again with more force! Only this time, I felt his tongue enter my mouth as his hand began groping my breast! Letting out an inner moan of guilty pleasure, I tried to ignore how my body was reacting as I felt his knee being pressed up against my lower core! Why is my body reacting so differently to him? I feel so tingly and hot all of a sudden, what's going on with my body?! The muffle moans that Eli was breathing out were flowing right into my ears. So I gripped onto his jacket with my shaking hands as I tried to push him away again. Yet for some reason, my body was wanting more and I hated how I felt because of him...