Burning Bodies

Elijah's POV:

Her gaze held every passion in those teary eyes of hers, I wasn't surprised with what she wanted...after all, she knew better than I. That no one can embrace her the way I could, she will always be mine, forever. Am I being heartless and cruel, perhaps? But there was no other way, how else can I show her that no one else matters but me? I'm fully aware of what control I had on Luna's body, the guilty pleasure that she was showing was almost too much for her to bear...

But I'll erase all of that until I'm all she thinks about. Have I grown over possessive of her? Of course, she was the only one in my life that made me feel like I had a reason to live for. A reason to be happy, so to see her fade away from me, to stop loving me. It became too much for me to handle, the emptiness that was swallowing me whole. Was making me forget what I once was, what happiness was, and what loving her meant to me. I never wish to ever feel that type of darkness again, so I'll keep her all to myself. And I'll show Ren and anyone that gets in my way, that Luna's life is mine to have...

"Eli..."

Hearing her tremble out my name, I gradually held on to her more...

"Luna, let me hear those beautiful sweet moans of yours," I said with envy as I brushed my face along her soft neck.

My own body was starting to ache for hers as I lifted her body, wrapping her legs around my waist. I moved my hands eagerly around her sensitive areas towards her lower back as I pinned her up against the cellar door! Hearing the satisfying screams of torture and pain coming from Ren made me smirk as I took a peek over Luna's shoulder. The total dismay and horror shown on Ren's face was such an amusing sight as he continued to look at me with hatred in his eyes. It was almost like looking into a mirror because he held a look almost similar to mine. With the expression of wanting to kill, I couldn't help but smile as I looked back at him while gripping Luna's ass cheeks together...

"Elijah! Let her fucking go! Luna, snap out of it! He's controlling you!"

Ren yelled out, I saw the amount of blood he was losing from both his wrists from how hard he was pulling on his chains. What a pathetic weak human he is, he should know by now that I don't need any sort of magic to have Luna submit to me. Everything that she is doing, is of her own free will. However, his sudden shouting was starting to make Luna shake with worry in fright. I knew she was beginning to feel guilty about her desires, so I made sure to have her look into my eyes...

"Shh, don't pay attention to what isn't important. Just listen to what your body wants...ignore everything else, and just always look at me...Luna."

I said to her as I continued to wipe away the many tears falling from her eyes. And in doing so, she looked directly at me with such tenderness as she placed her hand against my jawline...

"Please...make the pain go away."

She whispered as she began to move her waist in a steady motion...

"I'll give you anything you desire, the pain that dwells in your heart will be mine to control..."

I responded as I began to leave light kisses around her shoulder, it's unreal and ridiculous how quickly she can turn me on with just a simple motion. How can she make me forget about our surroundings and everyone else's existence? It was so easy to read her body language, it showed how desperate her body craved my attention.

So I immediately grabbed hold of her breast and caressed her nipples so softly, however, I didn't expect Luna to slip one of her hands around my hardened groin! Letting out a growl, I pressed my body close to hers. The feeling of her lips brushing against my ear with such a tease along with her hips that were still moving forward towards my shaft. Hearing her sensuous humming echo closely to my ear, I slowly began to lose myself in her. Running my fingers across her lower waist, I traced them down to her lower region. The feeling of her inner thighs twitched with such urgency as I brushed my fingers across her lower womb. She was so wet and I could feel her pussy throbbing already as her juices flowed out...