Uncalled For

Luna's POV:

"Luna, What is it?"

Eli asked in confusion as he stared at me, though I was so distracted that I didn't even notice his concerns as I tried to get off his lap. However, Eli being the controlling boyfriend that he is... wasn't letting me go as he tightened his hold on my waist!

"Eli! Let me go! We're already late as it is!"

I loudly said while trying to get myself off of him, but I didn't see the point in doing so when I knew Elijah's hold on me was always so strong!

"Late? If you're talking about school, I already called ahead of time saying that you're not going because you're sick."

He calmly said to me, not even showing a hint of struggle on his face while I continued to squirm around his lap.

"You called in sick for me!? How? When? Why would you- wait, you planned all of this, didn't you? You were never going to take me to school from the very beginning, were you?!"

I said to him feeling baffled, he finally released his hold on me and gave an evil satisfying smirk while sticking his tongue out!

"I can't believe how childish you can be! What if my parents find out!? What if-"

"You overthink too much," Elijah said as he placed his lips on me.

He then suddenly stuck his hot tongue into my mouth, causing me to let out a small moan unexpectedly. He's so unfair, he knows I can't deny any of the sweet kisses that he gives me...

Gradually closing my eyes, I welcomed every part of his mouth into mine. I soon inserted my tongue inside his as I felt the warm sweet taste that I'd come to crave. The air around us became hot as we couldn't control our heavy breathing, resting my hand on his lap, I gripped my hold on him. The softness from his lips and tongue was becoming to much that my body was starting to feel funny from the inside, causing me to close my shaking legs...

"You want me to pull your skirt down, don't you? Though I'm a bit disappointed that the taste is gone..."

"Can you stop saying such prevented things...and what do you mean by taste?"

I said feeling flustered with embarrassment as I pushed myself off of him, fixing my disheveled skirt, I began to scoot myself to the edge of the bed.

"There was a reason why I couldn't stop kissing you earlier, the taste of syrup and pancakes suit your tongue nicely." He said with satisfaction...

"Oh my God! I forgot to brush my teeth again?! This is so embarrassing, Eli! You have to stop smelling and tasting me already!"

I shyly demanded of him, I need to start carrying gum or something for when I forget to brush my teeth...

"The last thing I'ma do...is to stop tasting you. There are still a lot of places I still haven't tasted on that body of yours. So I'll never stop wanting to lick every inch of it, Luna..."

He responded with a devilish smirk, quickly looking away, I felt my face grow red as I tried to ignore his words. But after he finished speaking, he took a few steps toward me...closing the gap between us. Bringing his hand up, he grabbed my chin, although I was still feeling embarrassed. Eli's smile made me grow more flustered as he went to grab one of my ass cheeks so very tightly!

"Honestly, you could be like the perfect guy if you weren't such a sleazeball!"

I said to him while smacking his hand that was behind me, though to no surprise he wasn't letting go. I swear, how did I fall in love with this immature pervert?