Skin Contact

Luna's POV:

My thoughts were quickly answered once Felix pushed his legs off the ground! He had jumped two stories high that I was left speechless with how far up we were, he soon landed his feet on top of the railing! It felt like we were flying almost, it's incredible that he could do that so easily! Stepping down, he gently placed me down afterward. I was still so shocked by what he did, that I couldn't help but look back down at the balcony. There's just no way, were we that far down?!

"You stopped crying."

Felix pointed out as began to undo his tie...

"What? Oh, yeah I guess so."

I answered while placing my hand against my cheek. It felt dry but still cold from the freezing air. Entering his room where it was warm, I tried to stop my body from shivering. Though I watched Felix enter his bathroom and come back out with a towel in hand. He then made his way towards me and placed the towel on my head!

"Dry yourself off, I'll be in the bathroom changing..."

He explained as I watched him re-enter the restroom, closing the door behind him, I heard the door being locked. Pulling the towel away from my head, I looked down at my dress finally. My hands twitched and my heart felt like it stopped beating the moment I realized how I looked!

"Oh my god! Was my dress this transparent the whole time!?"

I voiced out in disbelief, was that why Felix made me wear his jacket! No wonder Ren couldn't take me seriously, how could he when I'm practically naked underneath this! And what's worse is that I was with Felix when he was carrying me away from him. So, of course, he's going to think I'm probably sleeping with him as well! I can't believe this, this is so embarrassing!

Annoyed, I began to take my wet clothes off to have them dry off faster. I just hope Felix doesn't come into the room for a while. I hate this, why does everything always happen to me!? Why can't I just go back to my peaceful life back home? Wrapping my body with the towel, I picked up my wet dress along with Felix's jacket in placed them outside the balcony where they could dry up faster. However, once I finished laying them down, I heard a scream coming from next door! That's when it dawned on me, Elijah's room is right next door to Felix's, isn't it?!

Turning my head towards the screams, I saw both window doors being swung wide open to the other balcony! I watched in horror as I saw Elijah carrying one of the girls from earlier in his hands! His mouth was covered in blood along with his hands, the girl he was holding was naked and all she did was scream in agony and terror as Eli held her against the rail! My heart began to beat rapidly with fright and my whole body couldn't stop shaking! Before I knew it, Elijah stuck his hand inside her chest and pulled out her heart! He then pushed the girl's lifeless body over the balcony and I couldn't hold in my screams any longer as I prepared to yell in the horror of what I just witnessed! Though someone was quick in clamping my mouth shut as all that could be heard were my muffled screams! Yet I'm sure Elijah heard my voice because he then slowly began to turn his head towards my direction! But before he can even see me I was dragged back inside the room with such force that I didn't realize who was holding me this whole time!

"Shh..."

I heard Felix whisper close to my ear as he looked into my eyes to comfort me. But there was nothing that he can do or say that can stop my beating heart from hurting! How can Elijah kill these girls without any remorse, it's like he enjoys murdering others?! I understand that this is the only way to satisfy his hunger, but it's completely horrible and just purely evil!

"Fuck, curse that stupid brother of mine," Felix muttered as he suddenly pulled the towel off my body!

"Ehmm!"