Trapped

Elijah's POV:

She was no longer struggling in my arms as I held her closely, but she couldn't stop shaking as the darkness surrounded us, swallowing us deeper. The water was cold but it wasn't to where it should make Luna freeze. I knew she was tired but something else felt wrong, as we sank further down to the very bottom, placing my hand on her cheek, I felt how warm she was. How can she be overheating when we're underwater?!

Quickly closing my eyes, I chanted a spell to hurry up the process of where I needed to take her. She shouldn't have a problem breathing underwater whatsoever, a taste of my blood should have made her body inhuman to anything for a short period. Yet why is her body reacting this way? I made sure to give her the right amount of my blood when I bit my tongue, so when I kissed her earlier she should have swallowed only a few drops. Once I finished casting the spell, the water swiftly began to flow around us and it quickly brought us down to the very depths of the lake even more. And just as the water quickly brought us down, it immediately submerged us back up! I couldn't take my eyes off of Luna for a second even as we were brought back up to the surface...

"My King!"

I heard Emily yell out as she raced quickly towards my side, I wish I could have submerged in the dungeon, but since I had to hurry with the process of getting here, there was no other choice but to submerge in the garden. Ignoring Emily's presence, I continued to walk toward the castle. The only thing I cared about was Luna's life right now, why is her breathing so low and heavy? I need to hurry and get Carla's help as soon as possible! Somthing isn't right...

"Elijah, why must you always ignore me? Where were you for the past few hours-"

Emily was brought to silence the second she saw who I was holding...

"Why? Why did you bring her here?!"

Emily voiced out with anger as she came to a halt...

"Don't start with your fucken jealousy Emily. Make yourself useful and get your King a new set of dry clothes."

Crow spoke out as he leaned himself next to the door I was approaching...

"Where's Carla?"

I asked him, though he didn't care to answer me since his eyes were only focused on Luna. The sight of him looking at Luna made me want to kill him right where he stood, but what held me back was the concern for Luna's health. I could hear how weak her heartbeat was getting, I couldn't show any emotions of how afraid and worried I was for her or it would show just how weak I am in front of the others. I knew that Luna was my weakness from the very beginning, but I could never let anyone know what effect she had on me...

"She's upstairs setting up the room still, did you need a hand with that human?"

He said with a smirk as he raised his hands towards me, gesturing me to hand her over...

"That won't be necessary, just make sure that Emily keeps her mouth shut. I need absolute silence for the rest of the day."

I ordered him with a growl as I brought Luna's body closer to mine, I won't allow anyone to touch her without my permission...

"Elijah, you can't be serious! What's the point of bringing her here? She'll only get in the way-"

"That's enough Emily, if you don't want to get on your King's bad side, you'll stop talking and do what you're told," Crow immediately said as I passed by him.

I was beginning to get anxious once I entered the house, the smell of blood surrounded me, making me want to tear Luna's clothes off and just take her flesh. No, I have to maintain control...I can't fuck her yet. Not when she's like this, especially with how weak she is at the moment. Looking around, I noticed that there weren't that many corpses laying on the floor. I knew that this was Crow's doing since I told him to clean all this up. But knowing him, I'm sure he told Carla to clean it up instead. Making my way up the stairs, I noticed that Luna was starting to grip me...