Awakening

Elijah's POV:

(Side note: Time goes slower in the under realm)

"What should I do with you?"

I growled at the human girl laying on the cold floor, she resembled that of a corpse. Maybe I should just kill her and feed it to the warlocks outside of these walls? But then again, I could still use her body for a little while longer...

"Please..."

Hearing her whimper in pain, I grabbed her by the hair, lifting her head high enough for me to hear. The unpleasant grunts that left her mouth as she cried amused me as her body trembled. The blood that was trickling down past her forehead showed how hard I threw her to the ground early. And her naked body was completely covered and bruised, it was hard to tell what her natural skin color looked like...

"Speak up, or I won't hesitate to rip off that tongue of yours," I said to her in annoyance until she finally opened her mouth. Her words echoed throughout the dungeon floors...

"Kill..me..."

She cried out as she looked up at me, her eyes seemed to have lost the color of hope already. I saw nothing but emptiness in her soul, I don't think even devouring her heart would be worth a meal. Yanking her hair tightly, I threw her body viciously against the hard concrete wall! As her body slammed against the cold wet hardened floor, her bones could be heard breaking as she spilled blood out of her mouth...

"This is fucking boring," I said to myself feeling agitated as I brushed my hair back.

As I buckled up my pants, I made my way out of the cellar. However, I came to a sudden halt when I heard the human still wheezing in utter agony...

"So you're still alive? I should have thrown you harder."

I voiced out loudly enough for her to hear, giving a pleasant smirk, I saw her half-broken body laying down on her blood. Humans are so disgusting and so messy to deal with...

"Carla!"

Calling out her name, it didn't take long for her to appear before me in a black mist surrounding the cellar. Watching her come to her knees, she bowed her head in respect...

"Yes, my Lord, you called?"

She asked while keeping her head down...

"Try and see if you can fix that half-broken body over there. If not, then just throw it into the valley streets and let the warlocks do whatever they want with it. Just be sure to take off its collar if you."

I commanded her as I exited the room shortly after...

"Yes, my king."

She responded as I made my way up the stairs, opening the doors I saw many naked women lying unconscious on the floor. Some were dead with their hearts being ripped out of their chests, while others lay there waiting and wanting to die. Some held the look of death in their eyes, they looked like they were completely hallowed and didn't care what was happening to them anymore. However, some still begged and cried for their lives to be spared. A pathetic sight to see and I couldn't help but just laugh as I watched them cower. However, I still hate the smell of human blood...

"Crow, what did I say about cleaning up after yourself!"

I raised my voice in annoyance as I stepped on the bodies laying out in front of me...

"Sorry brother, I was going to clean up after I was done," Crow responded as I watched him rip a girl's chest open.

Her painful screams could be heard throughout the halls until she finally became silent. Her beating heart was now in Crow's hands as he began to consume it with his wild addiction. Yet that didn't stop him from still fucking the corpse he was holding until he was satisfied...