Thinking Back

Luna's POV:

After Ren and I cleaned ourselves up, we quickly let Eric and Alexa into our home. I would have never thought in a million years that the person that Eric liked was Alexa! Even though they have been together for a few years now, it's nice to know that things are going well for both of them. And Eric seems like a nice guy, a lot better than Alexa's ex. Still can't believe that he cheated on her and got some other girl pregnant! I'm just relieved that Alexa was smart enough to use protection when she was with him. I just hope things go well for her in this new relationship...

"What took you guys so long to answer the door? It's cold out there! I was freezing my butt off you know!"

Alexa voiced out dramatically as she continued to hug me as I let her inside...

"Yeah it getting colder this winter, I think it might even snow more this year," Eric responded as he shook Ren's hand.

"Really? I haven't gone outside yet and I'm sorry about taking long, we were...cleaning a bit."

I tried to explain, though I only sounded suspicious as I tried to avoid the topic. I'm no longer embarrassed about my sex life, but that doesn't mean the whole world needs to know when I have sex. Also, it'll just be awkward if I tell them!

"Clean? Clean what? The house looks spotless...wait...were you guys-"

"Alright! Are we all ready to leave!? Because I know I am!"

I quickly responded loudly to stop whatever Alexa was about to say. I swear I can never let my guard down whenever I'm with her. Grabbing my coat that was laying on the couch, I watched Ren leave upstairs to get the car keys. Hearing Alexa let out a quiet giggle, she hooked her arm around mine. As we waited for Ren to come back down, Eric pulled out a lollipop from his pocket and began to unwrap it...

"So how's the 'no smoking', coming along?"

I asked Eric as he began to suck on his candy. He then gave me a snickering look at me as he reached for his pocket again...

"It's been going alright I guess. There are times when I still crave a cigarette, but I have to quit. Not really for my health specifically but other...reasons."

He said while giving Alexa a loving smile, he then pulled out another wrapped lollipop from his pocket and offered it to me. I kindly took it as I gave Alexa and Eric a weird look, we all then heard footsteps coming down the stairs knowing that it was Ren...

"Alexa, what is Eric talking about?"

I asked her as Ren stood right next to me while putting on his jacket...

"Well, we wanted to wait until everything was okay within a couple of weeks. But you know I can't hide anything from you."

She explained as she wrapped her arms around Eric's torso, they both then looked at each other so lovingly as they smiled...

"No way?! That's awesome, congratulations you guys!"

Ren voiced out with excitement as she gave both of them a hug...

"Huh? What's going on?"

I still asked with confusion in my voice...

"You still haven't figured it out?"

Ren said teasingly as he approached me...

"Apparently not, you all know I'm clueless. So what's happening?"

I asked them while placing the lollipop inside my pocket...

"I'm pregnant!"

Alexa responded with joy as she clapped her hands together. I then immediately stopped what I was doing, and looked at her to see if she was joking. But I couldn't find any hint on her face that showed that she was kidding. Feeling my eyes beginning to water, I swiftly wrapped my arms around Alexa so affectionately and with so much love that I could feel my tears starting to come down...