Faded Memory

Luna's POV:

"Are you leaving me, Luna..."

Hearing his voice, I watched him stand in front of me. However, he was so far away as he stood in the middle of the lake. What's going on, I feel so cold that my body is beginning to shiver. But watching him stretch out his hand towards me, made my heart feel warm. That was until he began to slowly sink into the water!

"Wait, you're the one that left me first!"

I cried out in pain, as I stood on the very edge of the lake. The water reached up to my feet, but for some reason, I wasn't able to move from that spot! Elijah was only sinking further down as he continued to look at me with those blue eyes of his that matched the beauty of the lake. But he kept his hand reaching out, waiting for me to take it. But I couldn't bring myself to grab onto it as my body remained frozen!

"Eli, I can't move! Get out of the water already!"

Screaming at him, I watched in panic as the water reached up toward his chest! He was sinking quickly as he held a painful expression on his face, was he hurting? Forcing my leg to finally move, I took one step forward. Only to feel the excruciating pain hit my right leg as I entered the water! It felt like needles were puncturing right through my skin, the intense cracking of my bones was what made me stop moving as I screamed in agony! The water was cold, it felt like my whole leg could break off at any moment with how painfully freezing it was!

"Elijah, Please! Get out! I promise I won't leave you! So, please...just get out of the water!"

Yelling with tears in my eyes, I could no longer move as my body felt ice-cold and in extreme pain! Though I continued to scream out Eli's name, over and over for him to come back to me! It was only when he had completely disappeared underwater that my silence grew dead. My eyes were pulsing in agony as I cried non-stop, he was gone again! And I couldn't do anything other than just stand there in devastation...

"No, not again...please, don't go...Eli!"

Feeling my lungs burn while screaming at the top of my lungs! I continued to shout out his name in pure regret as everything around me faded into a dark black mist...until I saw a pair of red eyes looking at me! Quickly waking up, I brought my body forward in full panic! I was out of breath as I felt how rapidly my heart was beating! Soon the discomfort pulse was throbbing from my left eye as well as my head which felt like someone smashed it with a hammer. Covering my eye, I let out a painful sigh as I laid myself back in bed...

"It was only a dream?"

I quietly asked myself while resting my body and I closed my eyes shut. Looking back at my dream, I saw it more like a nightmare. Why did I dream of Eli? And why did it happen in that specific lake? Thoughts were running through my head as I suddenly felt a cold breeze hit my skin, naturally covering myself with the sheets. I snuggled myself further into the bedsheets, but this scent that I smell is unfamiliar. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw a white ceiling and a black ceiling fan. This was strange because my house doesn't have any ceiling fans, nor does Alexa...

My body soon became a stiff mannequin as I felt the bedsheets being tugged on the other side of the bed! It then occurred to me that, this wasn't my bed that I was laying in. I wasn't at Alexa's house or at mine for that matter. So whose house am I in, whose bed is this?! Shifting my body around, I held my breath. I don't want to wake whoever is next to me. I need to be able to sneak out of this mess! How can I not remember anything from last night? The last thing I could remember was getting away from Danny-

"OH MY GOD!"

There was no point in keeping myself quiet since I ended up shouting at the sight of seeing a half-naked guy laying next to me! But with closer expectations, I saw that it was Ren! He was shirtless and his hair was a bit disheveled as he slowly began to wake himself up. So I hurried in getting off the bed until I felt the cool breeze hit my upper chest! The blanket fell, exposing my hardened nipples!