Human Bond

Felix's POV:

The feeling of hateful emotions of jealousy ran deep with disgust as I stared at Luna, is this what I'm sensing from her when she looks at Elijah? She shouldn't waste her emotions on something so useless, those girls will never be seen again after tonight. If anything, those girls should be jealous of Luna. Elijah would never give her a painful death, unlike what he's about to do with them. But as I watched him go upstairs with each girl in hand, I knew it'll be some time before he comes back down...

"Those girls aren't worth being jealous over," I said with annoyance.

Just what does Luna want from Elijah? Her mind is a total disaster when it comes to him. It's starting to piss me off...

"I'm not jealous! I could care less who he wants to fuck. I just feel sick to my stomach because...he's probably going to kill those young girls after he's done with them."

She said with worry...

"Whatever, I'm going back upstairs to my room," I quickly responded as I gently pushed her aside.

But just as I took one step, Luna had grabbed onto my sleeve! Who does she think she is to touch me so easily? Elijah has spoiled her...

"What is it now, do you want me to fuck you? Is that why you're getting so close to me?"

I asked with a dangerous smile while grabbing the back of her neck. I wanted her to know that I'm not someone that had the patience for this sort of thing...

"No, you're the only one...that I could feel safe with at the moment. Carla said all I have to do is yell out her name if I needed her. But if I do that...I risk having Eli come down here if she went to go get him. Also, I'm sure she's very busy right now following the orders that Elijah has given her to do. So please, stay with me until this feast is over..."

She pleaded as her voice trembled with sorrow and fear. How did I become the fucken babysitter of this annoying human!? No matter how I look at it, I don't think she'll be leaving me alone anytime soon?

"Very well then, we could go outside in the backyard. There shouldn't be anyone out there, it should be quiet..."

I explained to her as I started to walk away, only to have her hand still grip my sleeve like a lost child. Making our way to the backyard, it was slightly chilly with the snow still melting. Though Luna remained quiet the whole time as we walked around the garden, I would honestly prefer being in my room instead. But I couldn't bring Luna along even if I wanted to, not when Eli is right next door to my room...

"About what you said earlier...."

She finally spoke with hesitation as she stopped walking to look at me...

"Do you guys sleep with your family members?"

She asked with curiosity as we both listened to the water flowing through the fountain next to us...

"Is it that hard to believe?"

I responded while placing my hand in the water fountain, it was cold just like the air around us...

"It's just that, your sister mentioned sharing you with me. But, do you and Emily..."

Hearing her struggle to put the words together was almost amusing to hear, I'm sure she knows the answer to what she's asking. Though seeing her reaction, I'm certain she's in denial...

"Listen, Luna. I won't ever touch you, I gave Elijah my word. So unless that promise is broken between him and me...you have nothing to worry about. Furthermore, the way we do things around this Kingdom could seem very bizarre to you. We didn't care that Lily killed her mother or even the fact she got pregnant by her father. It's none of our business what they want to do with their lives, but if you decide to go against the King's family. There will be consequences, always remember that."