Chapter 28 - Scary night out

Start from the beginning

I began putting the clothes on before Bella could even blink.

"Woah," she laughed. "Logan must have really done a number on you for you to listen to me so easily and put the damn clothes on. Finally." She released a breath.

I ignored her remark. Yeah, he really did do a number on me. But not the way she was obviously assuming.

When I was done, I stared at myself in the body length mirror and my breath was knocked away. I looked... gorgeous.

Bella whistled and handed me a pair of black strappy heals.

I pulled them on and stared at the end result again. I looked taller, the skirt really enhanced my small curves on my petite frame, my breasts were defined by the tight crop top and my curled hair framing my face just set it all in place.

"Oh my damn, I would so turn lesbian for you." Bella said, standing behind me.

I laughed at that.

"So you're wearing it?" She asked in disbelief.

I nodded.

"And you're ditching the tights?"

I nodded again.

"Okay, wow. Who are you and what have you done to Sera?" She asked with her mouth wide open.

I giggled. "It's still me, Bella?"

But was it really?

"I just...really want to forget about Logan." I mumbled. It was the truth.

"Great, I am loving this new Sera. Go put some makeup on while I shower and dress." She pecked me on the cheek before backing away towards the closet door. "I won't be long!"

I smiled, before turning around to look at myself on last time.

Maybe Logan was right, maybe I was beautiful.

~

I applied some dark red lipstick to my lips and decided to leave it there. I didn't like to mess with the way I looked too much, even before when I was feeling insecure, I still didn't like makeup that much. While waiting for Bella, I bravely decided to check my messages again. There was one last one from Logan that was sent recently that I hadn't read, and absentmindedly I entered it.

I'm giving you one last fucking chance to answer me, Seraphina. I don't get what the fuck is wrong but I hate when you ignore me. You won't like the consequences of this.- L

I shut my eyes tightly and quickly left my text messages. I had more will power than I thought. I so badly wanted to reply to him, but I knew that I couldn't. Bethany was right and so was I, I should stay away from him from now onwards. He's not good for me.

"Ready to go?" Bella asked, leaving my closet. She looked absolutely gorgeous, wearing tight black skinny jeans and a silver crop top with spaghetti sleeves, ended off with silver wedge heels and a black leather jacket.

"You look amazing, Bells. I wish Caitlyn were here."

"Yeah me too." Bella said, frowning.

Caitlyn was still on vacation with her family, and I hoped she would be back soon.

We left my room after grabbing our bags and a jacket just in case it got cold. I greeted Bethany goodbye and we left in Bella's car, after declining a lift from the mansion's chauffeur.

"Whose party are we going to anyway?" I asked once we were on the road. The skies were dark and it was about seven pm already.

"Uh..." Bella sounded nervous and I sent her a questioning look. "Some random person. Clarke will be there too by the way. He's looking forward to seeing you."