"Whatever, go shower and change for work, I'm going to fold this real quick" Max told the girl with a shrug of her shoulders then walking over to the living room so that she could fold the clothes.

It took her maybe 12 minutes to fold everything and put it away and maybe another 12 minutes to get dressed, while Max was folding laundry, Callie got Maeve all dressed for school which Max thanked her for.

"Yeah, I bet he even washes his hands after he pees" Lizzie said as soon as Max walked into the room

Max walked over to the girl and gave her a look, just to let her know that she was there and she heard everything.

"That's uncalled for" George began to yell at his friend but Miranda interrupted.

"Hey, this is a place of business, uh, discharge the mother, discharge the father" Miranda said pointing at nothing in particular as she stared at the scans.

"Yes, Dr. Bailey"

"Karev, get the husband to the O.R. for surgery"

"Dr. Karev, I am so pleased at your willingness to do your job but you're supposed to be up on OB-GYN rounding on my patients" Max said walking toward the intern with her arms crossed.

"Oh, yeah, I got paged. 9-1-1. Pregnant Mom. Car accident. Very serious" Alex said looking at Max with a mocked stare.

"What a shame, I've got three surgery's in the board, and well, I was gonna ask you to scrub in, but I guess you should stay by that pregnant lady's side all day to make sure she's okay, right?" Max said right back, of course she hadn't decided to let Karev scrub on any of the surgeries, "You'll make sure of it, Dr. Bailey?"

Max had just gotten out of surgery and she was taking a little break by leaning against the counter and the people walk by, she turned her head and saw Callie walk up to her with a confused face, "Okay so, I was checking out a patient and George w...

Max had just gotten out of surgery and she was taking a little break by leaning against the counter and the people walk by, she turned her head and saw Callie walk up to her with a confused face, "Okay so, I was checking out a patient and George was in the room with me and he seriously asked me if I washed my hands"