I think what happened to me and Chaeyoung was really a lesson. Because now I can say that I'm now honest to everything that happened to me. I'm not hiding anything from him. I told her about my past and he accepted me. I even told him about me and Chaeyoung, which he gladly understands. 

She was right, this is not our lifetime. We are not destined to be each other in this life. But I'm still glad I met her, I get to see and feel how a Son Chaeyoung loves someone. I will never regret meeting and being with her, over and over again...

I snapped back to reality when I heard the driver clear his throat, loudly. I abruptly went for my wallet and paid him. I apologized and went outside. I ran to the front door and opened it.

"Momoring!!!" I shouted and saw them turned to me. Momo instantly smiled and ran to me. 

"Mitang!!!" She shouted and hugged me.

"I miss you so much!!!" We said in unison. We both pulled back and laughed. 

"How about me!? Don't you miss me too?" I heard Sana asked, clearly jealous because I didn't greet her. We turned to her with a playful glare, completely ruining our moment. She giggled, biting her finger and ran to us for a hug. 

"I'm happy we're complete again!" Sana shouted while we're jumping and laughing. 

"Sorry I took long in Japan. The kids treated me to every restaurant there that was really good. Who am I to say no right?" We laughed at how pretentious she is. 

"For all I know those restaurant recommendations were from you. It's not like you haven't been in those "good" restaurants before." I said with a mock. She placed her hand on her chest and her eyes went wide with her mouth opened. Exaggerating how she was offended. 

"Actually you're right." She then suddenly said with a smug. We just laughed and sat on the couch. 

"We saw how great they performed. Their teacher was probably good." Sana said teasingly. Momo blushed then started to tell us what happened. How she teaches and trained them for the past two months. 

"You did well unnie! They were amazing and did a good job representing our country." I said and gave her thumbs up. She smiles in return. 

Momo became a well-known choreographer because of the hit choreographies that she made for K-pop groups. It made her have more opportunities in and outside Korea. She became more known and of course our dance studio as well. Momo became busy with her out of town work and told me to take care of it. Besides me and Sana have a share of it so we technically have a responsibility for it. But now I'm the only one who's managing it, before it was me and Sana. But last year she told us that she's quitting and will start a new business, on her own. It was a restaurant and they really made the best Japanese foods, well the owner was Japanese. We just let her and be happy for her. So now, every time Momo has an out of town schedule I took over the supervision of the dance studio. Even though I'm not having classes anymore, I still need to supervise the other choreographers. 

"Wow our Momoring is really on the next level now huh!" Sana said proudly to Momo, she even hit her arm out of excitement. 

"Thank you Satang! But I wouldn't be here even if it weren't for the both of you." She said and smiled. I playfully rolled my eyes and hugged the cushion beside me. 

"We literally didn't do anything Momoring. Why are you so humble?" I asked teasing her. She pouted and playfully glared at us. 

"Mitang is right, why credit us when we didn't do anything? Are you making us feel bad Momoring? because we didn't achieve what you achieved!?" Sana said teasingly with big glaring eyes and abruptly leaned forward to Momo.