9

Whipped

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Whipped

"Hungry Densmore?"

Charlie looked up to see Fred standing in front of her with a smile on his face, he looked happy to see her and honestly Charlie was happy to see him as well.

"Hey."

"It's Christmas, what are you doing here?" Fred asked as he took place in the seat opposite of her.

"I could ask you the same question,"

"Well, I asked first."

"Um-my dad and grandfather were fighting the entire morning, they fought and fought, it just gave me a headache, so I thought you know I came here to have some food."

"Well, why didn't you go to Holman's House?"

"It's Christmas, I don't want to burden him on a holiday."

"I am sure he won't mind," Fred said as he placed his hand above her.

"I will just head home after some time," She said as she took a bite of potato.

"Well then I'll stay with you," Fred said as he took a carrot off of her plate and ate it.

"No, it's the holiday, it's about family," Charlie said as she shook her head at him.

"Nobody stays alone on Christmas."

"I am not alone, I have my chicken." Fred chuckled at her lameness.

"I am staying, my family won't mind."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah," Fred responded.

"What are you doing here?"

"That's a secret," Fred said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her with him.

The afternoon bleeds into the evening as Fred and Charlie spent walking around the Diagon Alley, her troubles were forgotten as they ate ice cream, a smile on both of their faces. Both the teens were unaware of the time as they talked about things, things which mattered, things which didn't, things which were lame.

"Hey, Idiot." A red-haired man shouted.

"Charlie," Fred exclaimed happily.

"Yes?" both the blonde and the ginger answered.

"Not you," Fred said pointing at the female Charlie. 'That's my brother. "

"I am Charlie," Charlie introduced herself.

"Me too."

"What are you doing here? Weren't you in Romania?" Fred asked.

"It's Christmas. Anyways Mum is worried, you should have told her you were going to be late." Charlie felt guilty for holding Fred back.