10

Strong Boy

Strong Boy

The smiling faces of the students graced the Great Hall, two such faces were of Ainsley Holmans and Charlie Densmore, the best friends were meeting each other after a couple of weeks. Charlie and Ainsley found each other at the end of the train ride as the Twins refused to let the blonde girl leave the carriage, at one time Ainsley even found her but George became too much for him to handle so he decided to leave Charlie with them and went to sit with Luna.

"I missed you!!" Luna said as she hugged both of them from behind.

"We did too, sweetie, did you like my gift?" Charlie asked as Luna took a seat in front of them.

"Yes, it was like the best Christmas," They both smiled at the excitement of their friend. The two have been on their own for the last four years and it was nice for them to have some new friends.

"Come on, eat your food, before the hooligans over there decide to join us," Ainsley said as he pointed towards the Twins who were throwing food at each other.

"Oh they are not that bad," Charlie said.

"Yes, they are, you are just saying that because you fancy one of them, which one I am not sure,"

"Oh do shut up, just because you find them annoying doesn't mean everyone does, right Luna?"

"Huh-what?"

"What's up with you?"

"Where is Hermione Granger?" Luna who was oblivious to their surroundings for most of the days noticed the missing of the bushy-haired girl.

"Do you think she was attacked?" Silence fell over the three friends as they wondered what happened to the girl.

"Granger is muggleborn,"

"Don't start it Ain,"

"But everyone attacked is a muggle-born and no it can't be coincident,"

"But we don't know if Granger is attacked," Luna commented

"But you were the one who said that she was attacked,"

"Oh, did I?"

The term had started a few days ago and so far it was going good, there were no more attacks and everything seemed to return to normal, turned out Hermione Granger wasn't attacked but was just a little under the weather. Fred and George were cracking jokes and playing pranks and it seemed like they were always around Charlie and Ainsley, somehow they always managed to find the two best friends and Charlie couldn't say she minded them being always around.