44

Fred and Charlie's Date

"What is this?"

Charlie looked at the piece of paper Fred was holding in his hands, he had a huge grin on his face, they were standing in front of the Gunhilda of Gorsemoor statue dressed and ready for their date, Fred looked around before taking his wand out and muttered Dissendium. The hump on the statue moved and revealed a small slide which seemingly went into nothingness, she looked over at Fred who still had a huge smile on his face as he gestured her to go in first.

"After you," Fred said as Charlie raised an eyebrow before looking at the slide and then at Fred. She couldn't help but feel that Fred was pranking her or playing a joke on her, over the last two years since they had known each other, the twins had pulled countless pranks on both her and Ainsley, so excuse her for being sceptical.

"No, you go first, it had taken me a very long time to make my hair to look tame, I am not falling for one of your pranks,"

"But you'll fall for me," Fred said with a smirk. Charlie narrowed her eyes as she looked at her smug boyfriend, he was getting far too cheeky ever since they started dating, she found it sometimes cute but mostly annoying and sometimes irritating.

"Don't be smug with me Weasley, you go first," 

"As you wish," Fred said as he gave her a smile and slide down the slide disappearing instantly.

"Fred?"

"Come on, love, it's not a prank," came back Fred's voice. Charlie took a deep breath and slide down stumbling into Fred who thanks to his years of Quidditch playing didn't even move when she crashed into him. 

"Fancy seeing you here,"

Charlie followed Fred for about an hour before reaching a small staircase, he reached the top before moving something that looked like a stone cover and climbed up through it, he reached inside and offered Charlie his hand. Charlie took his hand and climbed out and much to her surprise, they were inside Honeydukes in the back cellar, sweet fumes filled Charlie's nose, vanilla, butterscotch and mint all mixed together. She turned to Fred who was looking very proud of himself, they grinned at each other before walking out of the cellar.

"How did you find this?" Charlie asked.

"We nicked a map from Filch's office," Fred said. He gave the owner of the Honeyduke's a smile and a nod, they were about to exit the store when something caught Charlie's eye, she moved away from Fred and towards a large cupboard showcasing candies. They were her's, WILLY WONKA COMPANY. She gave him a smile as some children ran passed them and towards the collection, begging their mums to get them the Anti-Cavity candies which the mums didn't seem to mind very much.

"Do you like these?" Charlie asked the boys, who very excitedly nodded their heads.

"I love these, candy soda's," the little boy said before picking one and running towards the counter.