11

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dwarfs and Letters

The Hogsmeade weekend was something every student looked forward to especially in February where the weather is a little chilly but not something which will freeze your mind. The month of February also brought a romantic atmosphere in the school, the couple would be found making lovey-dovey eyes at each other, others would-be found snogging in the corner. The day before Valentine's day had made Gilderoy Lockhart very excited as he was ordering the prefects to set up the decoration for the day and it was as if pink had thrown up on the castle. 

"I hate Valentine's day," Ainsley said as he and Charlie made their way to the courtyard and submitted their slips to Flitch who sneered at them. Charlie who had taken absolutely no effort in getting ready for the day chuckled at Ainsley, he was pissed off at everything especially at Lockhart who he found was wearing lurid pink robes. 

"You are just upset because the dwarfs didn't give you any letter," said Charlie as she pulled the cap further down her head.    

"No, I am not. I am annoyed by the fact that every bloody thing is pink," 

"But Pink is your favourite colour," said Charlie.

"Oh, I would rather die than have pink as my favourite colour," said Ainsley, offended when he was suddenly hit in the face by a snowball. 

"Oh look now your face is pink," said Charlie as she laughed until she was also hit in the face by a snowball.

"Who is doing that? Do you think it is the monster from the Chamber?" Ainsley screamed as he looked around.

"Yes, Yes, it is the monster from the Chamber," said Charlie as she rolled her eyes at the boy. When she looked around a flash of red was seen hiding behind the tree.

"I think I found the  'monster'" said Charlie as she waved her wand pointing towards the tree and muttered a spell under her breath.

"Son of a -" was heard from behind the tree as Fred and George jumped out from their hiding spot.

"Serves you right for throwing snowballs at us," said Ainsley as he laughed.

"But the water was cold," said George as pouted at Charlie.

"Oh, stop whining, it's just water,"

"But it's cold," cried Fred as he wrapped his arms around himself.

"Nobody told you to throw snow at us," 

"Where's the fun in that?" 

As they reached Hogsmeade everybody had a different plan, George wanted to go to Zonkos, Ainsley was insisting on going to Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop, Fred wanted to go to the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer while Charlie wanted to go to Honeydukes to taste their new candy samples.

CANDY CRUSH {Fred Weasley}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें