12

End Of Hogwarts?

End Of Hogwarts?

Hermione Granger and Penelope Clearwater were attacked and it made everyone go back in frightened mode, especially Ainsley who now firmly believed that the monster was only attacking muggleborns. His solution to this was hiding in the Ravenclaw common whenever they didn't have classes or dinner and this lead to Charlie roaming around during free periods. Every so often Fred and George would join her and it was a mystery to her how they would find her every single time.

"How do you find me?" Charlie asked as she sat in one of the corridors of the school.

"We have our ways," George answered.

"You aren't having spies follow me, are you?" 

"Something like that but forget about that, where is Ainsley?"

"In the common room,"

"And why are you roaming alone in times like these?"

"Just wanted to be alone, we have professors everywhere we go,"

"Yes, I have an additional pressure whenever I need to pee,"

"I didn't need to know that,"

"Nobody did,"

 "Anyways, the school is coming to an end, what are your plans for the summer?" Fred asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Nothing yet," 

"Are you aware of the time it is?" Everyone turned to see Professor Lockhart standing there, a smile on his contradicting the question he asked.

"I request you all to return to your respective common rooms,"

"Yes, Professor," The Twins decided to drop Charlie first before proceeding towards the Gryffindor common room.

"What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?" The Eagle asked.

"What?" George asked.

"It's a riddle, you have to answer riddles before you can enter,"

"So what's the answer?"

"Can I?" Fred asked.

"Go ahead,"

"A coin," 

"Correct," The eagle said before opening the entrance.

"I am smart,"

"It was easy an one," said George.

"No it wasn't, you are just dumb,"

"Gentlemen, how about we continue this fight over tomorrow's breakfast?"

"Alright,"

"Good night,"

"Good night, boys,"

"Where were you last night?" Ainsley asked as Charlie came down the stairs and into the common room.