8

Crazy Willy

Crazy Willy

"ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ! ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ! ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ! ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ᴏʀ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ! ʀᴜɴ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ! ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴀᴀᴀᴄᴋ!"

Justin Finch-Fletchley and Nearly Headless Nick had been attacked and good thing it was Christmas as everyone wanted to get out of the castle as fast as they could. Charlie sat in the courtyard a journal in her hand plotting the idea which had popped in her head, even though she didn't know how she was going to manage to make it.

Raspberry kite with liquorice as a string.

It seemed like a simple idea, a raspberry candy in the shape of a kite and a thin liquorice string attached at the end and with a simple squish and flick it would fly as high as the consumer would want it.

"Hey." The sudden noise scared her causing her to jump.

"Fred, you need to stop scaring me like that." Fred sat opposite her on the window.

"Sorry. You just looked so focused I couldn't resist." Fred smiled.

"So, where's your other half?" Charlie asked as she closed the journal as kept in her lap.

"He is with Lee trying to complete his homework."

"And your homework is complete?" Charlie asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"Yes, Char. I finished it before everyone else." Fred said smiling even more as she narrowed her eyes.

"I don't believe you," Charlie said ignoring the nickname he had given her.

"Anyways, how are you?" Fred asked. They hadn't talked since the double attacks on Justin and Nick, which happened a couple of days ago. The attack had left Ainsley had left him a bit paranoid, after the attack on Justin it was confirmed that the Heir of Slytherin attacks muggleborns.

"I am alright, mostly but Ainsley seems to be on edge most of the time."

"Why?"

"Well, he seems to think that the Heir of Slytherin is only attacking muggleborns, like Creevey and Finch-Fletchley both were muggleborns. He even thinks that Potter is the Slytherin Heir."

"Wait, Holman is muggleborn?" Fred asked surprised.

"Yes, it that a problem?" Charlie asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, just surprised. I wouldn't deny the fact that every human attacked was muggleborn but to think that Harry is the Slytherin Heir is a bit absurd."

"But he speaks Parseltongue, Fred." Fred just shrugged.

"So any Christmas plans?" Fred questioned after a few minutes had passed.

"Not really, just -"