56

Kids At School

Kids At School

"OUCH!" 

The meeting even though had left everyone exhausted had made them very curious, while they didn't get a lot of aspects from it, they still needed to discuss somethings, like the Weapon which they talked about. 

"Keep your voice down, Ron or Mum'll be back up here." 

"You two just Apparated on my knees!" 

"Yeah, well, it's harder in the dark —"

"Fred, that's my leg, god you're heavy," 

"Sorry, love...but I don't appreciate being called fat," Fred said as he moved his arms around trying to get a grasp of things around him and in the process he hit Charlie in the face which she responded by kicking him in the shin.

"OW!! Godric, you're rude today," Fred said as he sat on the bed and rubbed his shin shooting annoyed looks at his girlfriend, Charlie looked slightly guilty as she took a seat beside him and wrapped an arm around his forearm and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Now that lover's quarrel's over shall we discuss the important things," George said shooting the two a look. Fred rolled his eyes as they got comfortable on Ron's bed, he moved behind her wrapping his arm around Charlie and leaned his chin on her shoulder.

"So, got there yet?" said George eagerly. 

"The weapon Sirius mentioned?" said Harry. 

"Let slip, more like," said Fred. 

"We didn't hear about that on the old Extendables, did we?" Charlie asked with a raised eyebrow, everybody shook their heads. 

"What d'you reckon it is?" said Harry.

"Could be anything," said Fred. 

"But there can't be anything worse than the Avada Kedavra curse, can there?" said Ron. 

"What's worse than death?" Charlie questioned again with a gulp, she didn't know if she was imagining this but she felt Fred's grip get tighter and she felt him pull her closer to himself, his heart was beating unusually faster. 

"Maybe it's something that can kill loads of people at once," suggested George. 

"Maybe it's some particularly painful way of killing people," said Ron fearfully. 

"He's got the Cruciatus Curse for causing pain," said Harry. 

"He doesn't need anything more efficient than that." There was a pause and Charlie knew that the others, like her, were wondering what horrors this weapon could perpetrate. 

"So who d'you thinks got it now?" asked George. 

"I hope it's our side," said Ron, sounding slightly nervous.