14

Weasley Clan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Weasley Clan

"I see you got yourself a boyfriend?" Thomas Densmore said as soon as they arrived home.

"What?" Charlie choked on the water she was drinking.

"I saw that red-haired boy kiss you," 

"On the cheek,"  

"Doesn't matter, you are too young to have a boyfriend,"

"He is not my boyfriend!! Jeez, Dad, what will you do when I do have a real boyfriend?"

"Probably kill him," Thomas whispered under his breath.

"What? Did you say something?"

"Nope, nothing, why don't you get washed up and we will have dinner, what would you like to have today?"

The rest of the evening was kind of boring as nothing much happened, the father-daughter pair happily ate some pizza and watched some muggle movies, eventually falling asleep on the couch. Neither of them aware of the sore muscles they were going to have in the morning from sleeping in awkward positions.      

Thomas Densmore woke up to the sun rays which were peaking through the curtains of the living room. As he stretched, he noticed a blanket draped over him and Charlie, thinking he must have summoned it at night and didn't think of it much. He placed Charlie head on a pillow which was on his lap before getting up and proceeded to make breakfast. As he was about to reach the kitchen, he heard soft noises which were coming from inside the kitchen. Holding his wand tightly against his thigh, he went inside with only to come face to face with a man who wore a long purple coat.

"How did you get in?" Thomas asked his father, frustration clear on his face.

"I have some tricks up my sleeves," Willy said.

"What are you doing here? I made it very clear the last time that you have to stay away from my daughter,"

"She is my granddaughter too,"

"NO!! You destroyed every relation you had with me or our family the day you choose the factory over mum and me,"

"I didn't choose the factory over you or Teresa,"

"You abandoned us when we needed you the most when I needed you the most,"

"You know I can't handle emotional situations, so when you started crying over how you were left to take care of Charlie on your own and how you needed my help, I panicked and so I left. I thought you had your mother to help you but turns out she also passed away, "

"Yes, she did, she couldn't handle you leaving,"

"I am sorry, son. What could I possibly do to make everything okay?"

"I don't know, for now, you should go, I don't want Charlie to wake up because of our fight."

What they didn't know was that Charlie had already heard everything and a naughty plan was developing in her mind already. The plan was to make her Dad and grandad talk to each other again. Civilly. And for that, she needed someone who knew how to execute things properly. 

CANDY CRUSH {Fred Weasley}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें