43

Ludo Bagman's Gambling Problem

"DUMBLEDORE'S GIANT MISTAKE"

"This is horrible, did you read this?" Ainsley asked Charlie who was reading a letter from her father and grandfather who had celebrated Christmas together that year, she had left out telling them about Fred. Rita Skeeter, the old reporter, had written a very hateful and spiteful article about Hagrid which had caused the half-giant to go into hiding, he had stepped back from his position as the Care of Magical Creatures professor which went to Professor Grubbly-Plank.

"It's horrible, picking up on Hagrid. Also wasn't it Malfoy who tried to insult the Hippogriff? I mean everyone knows never to insult a Hippogriff," Charlie said as Malfoy and his minions walked in, she narrowed her eyes at the little blonde and as if he sensed the glare he looked at her with his own glare.

"What are you glaring at Densmore?"

"Your stupid face, Malfoy. And honestly, Crabbe honestly how dumb do you have to be to get bitten by a flobberworm. They don't even have teeth," 

"Why you little-" Malfoy went to say when he was hit with Melofors and Pullus. 

"Look at that, Malfoy's turned into a pumpkin head and chicken body," Colin said as he snapped a picture of Malfoy as wobbled around. Charlie turned to see Fred standing at the Gryffindors table with a smirk on his face.

"Which one did you use?" Ainsley asked as he laughed.

"Melofors,"

"Nice way to start the morning, isn't it?" Fred said as he and George took a seat, Fred pressed a kiss to her cheek, which if she was being honest wasn't something she had gotten used to. 

"We should do this every day," George said as he tucked into his breakfast. Ainsley and George still were being civil around each other, Ainsley was so far liking Evan very much and George still needed to ponder things about himself a little bit.

"We don't always get what we wish for. Be ready everyone," Charlie didn't understand what Fred was implying until;

"MR WEASLEY, MS DENSMORE!! Detention, today at 6," 

"Cauldrons, they are dirty, you clean them," 

Fred and Charlie looked at each other with distaste on their faces, Snape, as usual, had a distasteful look on his face, not that he ever was seen with a smile on his face, it was a thought which always seemed to run in Charlie's mind.

How will Snape look if he smiled?

"Without magic," Snape said as he waved his wand and summoned Charlie's and Fred's wand and kept them to himself, he then again waved his wand and summoned big buckets filled with water and a couple of rags and scrappers. He gave them a look before leaving the room, his hair and his cloak flying gracefully behind him, they could hear the echoing of his footsteps and finally disappearing.