"Marion, How are you doing this morning?" She asked looking at the excited Mother.

"I'm doing well, Dr. Mallard. I'm anxious but very excited as you can tell" Marion replied back, of course those feelings would be normal for any parent.

Marion then turned and greeted Leo, "Hi, Dr. Mallard"

Leo gave her a small smile, "I'm here with good news, great news actually..."

The patients Mother began to smile, "You don't mean that..."

"U.N.O.S. Called, we have a heart" Leo said telling Marion amazing news.

Max smiled at her as she began to laugh in shock, it's not everyday that you get to hear that your son is going to have a better heart.

"Now I'll be operating this morning" Leo said to Marion then looking down at Justin.

"You hear that, baby? Santa Claus is bringing you a new heart for Christmas" Marion said leaning down to touch her son.

Justin looked at Leo "Tell that fat-ass to give it to someone else. I don't want it"

Max looked around the room, noticing his Mom's face drop and Christina's smile. She then looked back at Justin who was still looking at Leo with a cold stare.

"I'm sorry, Dr. Mallard. He's tired today" Marion said apologizing for her sons behavior.

Leo sat on the edge of Justin's bed to show that he was ready to listen to whatever reason the boy had. "I'm tired every day, I hate Christmas every day and I'm not having another stupid operation"

The male doctor sighed, "Justin, I know surgery can be scary and I even see it in the most toughest patients but you need this heart. You're scared and we all get that but me, Dr. Mallard and your Mom will be with you every step of the way. You've worn out your last one"

"His last one?" Christina asked confused, she had no clue what they were talking about.

"Justin had a heart transplant as a baby, but his heart hasn't aged as well as he has" Leo told Christina so she could better understand why this is so important.

Max walked closer to Justin's bed putting her hand on the side bars "Do you understand that, Justin? Your heart just can't keep up with you anymore and you need a new one"

"I don't care. I don't want it" Justin replied looking at Max.

She gave him a small smile, "Can you tell me why you don't want this new heart?"

The little boy looked down not giving any of the doctors a reason why he didn't want to heart.