How could I forget to lock the door.

"Brianna can you tell me why you walked in with blood on you."

"Can I take a shower."

"Go ahead while you in the shower you can tell me what happened."

"Cam-"

"I'm not leaving until you tell me." Cam said while sitting down on the toilet.

"I'll tell you when I get out.. I promise."

"Ok." Cam got up and walked out.

I locked the door and took off my bra and panties.

*Ding*

(212)-367-7909: Meet me at the place where you dumped Cj body at. Come alone and be here by 9:10 if your not here by 9:10 then we're going to kill Monique.

I looked at the time and it was 8:28. I jumped in the shower and washed my body then got out. I looked at the time again and it was 8:40. I put my clothes on and put my hair in a ponytail, I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my keys off the bed and went downstairs.

"Bri where you going." Nique and Cam said.

I ignored them and went to the car and pulled off. They both kept blowing up my phone so I turnt it off. I pulled up to the place where I dumped Cj body and looked at the time. It was 9:00. I got out the car and walked up to the 5 people who was waiting for me.

Cameron

"What's wrong with her?" Chris asked me.

"I don't know she was supposed to tell me after she got out the shower."

"Something wrong with her she left out the house a T-shirt and shorts with her hair tied up she only goes out like that when something wrong with her." Nique said while looking at me.

"I'll be back." I got up and grabbed my keys.

"Nuh uh this hoe ain't bout to stay here with us." Nique said pointing to April.

"Come on April."

Me and April got in the car and I dropped her off at home. I drove to all the places bri would go but she wasn't there. I even drove to her Auntie house but Denny said she wasn't there. I drove back home and Nique and Chris was sitting on the couch. Nique crybaby ass was crying and shit so I told them to just go upstairs and I'll let them know when she come in. Nique kept saying no but Chris forced her to go upstairs and lay down.

2 hours later..

It was now 12:30 in the morning and Bri ass still ain't here. I'm sitting up in the bed waiting for her to come through the door. I been calling her phone but it's going straight to voicemail.

Ok she been gone for too long now.

I called Ant.
Phone call:

"Yooooo." Ant said.

"Aye nigga you still at the trap?"

"Yeah wassup?"

"Who all there."

"Me, Dj, Mike, Jaylen-" I cut him off.

"Damn do y'all niggas have a home it's 12 some In the morning and y'all still at the trap. Anyways I need you to send out a search crew to find-" I was cut off by the door opening.

I saw Bri walking in and I jumped up.

"Never mind ion need one nomo" I said before hanging up the phone.