chapter 58

5 days before.

Rahul's pov

We are back in Mumbai, I am dying to see her..I have called her numerous times but she wouldn't pick up. I finally called mauli..she said that today dabs's mobile was taken so that the bride and groom cannot interact before marriage..like why will she even try to contact that guy!! What kind of hypocrisy is this?? But it was later that I realised that her mother did this so that we can not contact each other.

"Hey Bro! " harry came. I nodded.
"Wanna watch GOT? "

"No . not in mood. " I replied.

"OHMYGOD KL RAHUL IS NOT INTERESTED IN WATCHING GAME OF THRONES!!!! AM I DREAMING? IS THIS EVEN REAL!!" He acted like a drama queen.

"Shut up! " I chuckled at his antics. "Am coming. "

"See? I knew that you can't refuse that show 😒" He narrowed his eyes.

"Afterall it's better than having you as my best friend. " I teased him.

"Dost dost naa raha..Pyaar Pyaar naa raha.." He started singing.

"God! Stop " I couldn't take his horrible singing anymore.

"Ok..Main jaa raha hu" He said. " I know you will miss me! "

"No..it's going to be peaceful without you.." I said and he looked at me with 'i-hate-that-you-are-my-bestfriend' look.

After some moments of silence i spoke - "actually, I will miss you! "

He wiggled his brows and fist bumped the air saying - "I KNEW IT!"

I laughed and went to him and we hugged. This guy..he is amazing!

Shrishti's pov

"Okay? " Ishan asked somewhat unsure of what mauli said right now.

"He won't kick us out of the house, right? " I asked her as nervousness took the whole of me.

"C'mon, don't be so afraid.." mauli said calmly.

Well, we are going to show that footage to Laksh's father. Yes..and that is dangerous.

He can do anything but we don't have any other options.

Ishan knocked on the door and a girl opened it. When I saw her my jaw dropped on the floor. It's priya..that fuckin' priya! what the hell is she doing here!?!?

We three looked at each other! I could see ishan was already furious but before things were going to get worse, I managed to handle it.

"Can we talk to Mr. Verma please? " I asked priya.

"You are?" She asked.

"We are from the bride's side." I replied. Her face showed anger but she allowed us to go in uncle's room.

When we went inside, he smiled at us. Only I could feel how freaked out i was.

Mauli - "namaste uncle. "

Mr.verma-"namaste beta."

Mauli - " we have something important to talk about -"

He interrupted her.
"Deba ke baare mein? " He asked and we nodded.

Ishan - "uncle..she -" he again interrupted.

What's with him interrupting everyone.

"She loves Rahul. " He completed.
We were shocked would be an understatement.

"Beta ,  her father wanted me to take care of her after him..I don't even know that guy...how can you assure me that she will be happy with him?" He questioned.

"Yaar..." mauli whispered to me.

"But I can assure you that she won't be happy with Laksh. " ishan  replied.

"What do you mean?" Mr.verma asked.

Then we showed him the video. He was furious, he was in a state where he could kill his son..

"HE IS SUCH A BUSTARD!!" He yelled.

"Uncle..calm down. " I replied, worried about the sudden increase of his temper.

"PRIYA WAS HIS FRIEND!! " He shouted but then calmed down. "Deba ko pata hai? " He asked.

I slightly nodded.

"Uncle..aur bhi kuch batana hai. " mauli said.

He gestured her to go on and she spoke everything about how dabs's father was used for money and how she was forced to marry. He was shocked.

"Main..main aisa nahi hone dunga. "
He said.

Rahul's pov

My phone started ringing in middle of a very important scene. It was mauli.

Me- "please phone rakh..main bohot important cheez dekh raha hu.."

"Beta.."

Wait..hain!? What happened to her voice? I told harry to pause.

Me- "oyee mauli? What happened to your voice? "

"Beta main Gaurav Verma bol raha hu..Laksh ke papa."

Why is he calling  ?

Me- "Umm...good evening uncle. "

Him- "good evening. Rahul, right? "

Me- "Uh...yes . "

Him- " I heard about you and deba. Mauli has also shown me the footage. "

I was dumbstruck! WHAT EVEN- OHMYGOD!

Me-"umm...vo..vo.."

Him- "main Yeh shaadi nahi hone dunga..she is like my daughter..and Laksh don't deserve her."

Me- "....Uh...." was all I could respond.

Him- "Get ready boy! Shaadi to tumhaari hi hogi deba se but Yeh baat kisiko pata nahi chalna chahiye kal subha tak.deba ko bhi nahi. You can share with your team tho"

Me- "THANK YOU! " I didn't knew exactly what to say.

Him- "khush raho. "

And he ended the call. OHMYGOD WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? KISI KO NAHI BATA SAKTA EXCEPT MY TEAM!!!

I looked at hardik and shrieked - "I AM GOING TO MARRY! "

"HAIN!?!? " HE looked confused.

"CALL EVERYONE IN CONFERENCE! ONLY THE TEAM! MERE GHAR MEIN MAT KARDIO CALL!" I said.

He called them and I spoke - "GUYS!!"

aesha Di - "girls bhi hai"

Me- "I AM GOING TO MARRY DABS!"

Mahi bhai - "Rahul? "

"Aree Sach! " and I narrated everything to them!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
ANYONE AS HAPPY AS I AM? KOI HAI? I COULDN'T WRITE ANY MORE SAD CHAPTERS ! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FEELING!

shrishhhhh oriypau BookElixir anushwa0410 this will be a relief for you guys😹❤😂