chapter 36

Debadrita's pov

"OHMYGOD! ZINDAGI WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO MUCH TIME !? WE WILL MISS THE FLIGHT !!!?" I literally screamed at her but she looked least interested and kept doing her makeup.

"Yaar don't do so much makeup, Manish jiju won't recognise you then" I said smirking and she blushed and got up and packed her kit.

I sighed. Thank you Manish jiju.

I was super excited to go and visit Delhi again! After all I have spended 18 years of my life there. After 12th my family shifted to Darjeeling, in our grandparents house and I came to Mumbai for studying. But Delhi and me are a never ending love affair!

" Oyee Dabs! I am taking your ' LAST NIGHT IN TWISTED RIVER " with me, I will read it! " Zindagi asked.

"Nope. I will read it, take any other book. " I replied.

"No." She said laughing and went out with her luggage leaving me confused with which book I should take now.

My phone rang and it was none other than jazz, he is also super excited like me because we both are Delhites!
I picked up the call.

"Dekh dabs! Come fast or we will leave without you, bye" He said in one go and ended the call.

I sighed and went to the shelf, I took the - "STARGIRL " by Jerry spinrell and walked out.

***********************************

Rahul's pov

We all were waiting for our one and only dabs and there she arrives with a book in her hand which she will read in the plane , I know that . I  checked her out while she was struggling to keep her hair at place as the wind was blowing real fast.

"Chalo ..." She said .

We all sat in the traveller  and Manish started driving with zindagi in the front seat. Mera Manish Pyaar mein pagal hogaya.

Hardik - "so, durga puja starts after 3 days. Tab tak kya karenge? Kaha rahenge? Kya khaaenge? "

I was sitting next to dabs so, I didn't failed to notice her 'are you serious?'Look  that she gave to hardik.

Dabs- "oh hello! Tujhe raaste pe bheek maangne lekar nahi jaa rahi. I have my house there, I can cook and before durga puja starts we have a lot of things to do! "

Me- "like? What we have to do?"

She looked at me and winked, so that I can understand ki vo sirf hardik ki le rahi hain but I lost it when she winked.

Dabs- "like cleaning the house, buying grocery  and a lot of other things to do! "

Hardik - "koi car roko, I am not
going! "  He yelled and dabs started laughing and I got lost in her.

Dabs- "arre chill! Everything will be ready, today we will rest then tomorrow we will go for shopping at..."

Jazz- "let me guess! Sarojini nagar ?"

Dabs- "yep and laxmi nagar and CP and DLF! "

Jazz -"bilkul sahi jagah hai! Aur na laxmi nagar mein kachori khaaenge!"

Dabs- "haaaaaa! "

Aishi- "shopping yayyy!!!"

Jazz-" aishi, chill! " He chuckled.

Dabs- "aur parso we will..i don't know....ummm...jassi tu soch
na kuch! "

Me- "movie?"

Dabs- "haaaa! Correct...waaah Rahul, tera dimaag to chalne lag gaya hai "

Me-" haha very funny "

Dabs- "I know " She said sticking her tongue out. " there's a mall near my house, waha movie dekhenge, fir Dominos jaaenge fir....fir"

Hardik - "fir club! "

Punit - "Chal be saale! Chup kar, navaratri mein bhi tujhe club yaad aa raha hai! "

Hardik sighed.

Zindagi - "oyee Dabs! Waha chalenge naaaa! "

Dabs- "kaha?"

Manish - "kaha? "

Aishi - "kaha? "

Punit - "kaha?"

Zindagi - "Abeee bolne to do! Idiots! Planetarium chalte hai! "

Hardik - "boring.."

Me- "DONE! " I know dabs ko space se related cheezein pasand hai.

Dabs - "YESS! KITNA MAZA AEGA!!"
She hi5 ed me!
I chuckled at her excitement.

jazz- "Haa, then we can go to eat somewhere and then..."

" INDIA GATE!!!!" both jazz and dabs yelled together.

Aishi - "waha kya karenge? Wo bhi raat mein? "

Punit - " I agree with aishi, kya karenge waha? "

Dabs- "kabhi gaye ho waha raat ko?"

Each of us replied in negative.

Jazz-" fir to tumlogo ko chalna hi padhega! Otherwise, you gonna miss a lifetime experience ! "

Dabs nodded in agreement.

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
How's you all?
samiksha017  ArshitaVirley11 cricketislife97 BookElixir kabhi aana milne aise hi ghum aungi jaise dabs aur jazz inko ghumaenge❤😍