chapter 16

(Listen to this! I can listen it day and night, you will love it!)

Days went me hating Rahul Then loving him, then cursing myself for all the wrong deeds in the world! Then spending the best time of my life with aishi and jazz, then taking care of dadi, eating the delicious food that aunty made and making Rahul feel like an outcast because...BECAUSE UNCLE AUNTY LOVES JAZZ AND ME MORE THAN RAHUL! YAYYYY
.
.
.
.
.
And now I am standing in airport, going to Papa k ghar and crying my eyes out for uncle, aunty and jazz!
Ik I will meet jazz and aishi in Mumbai lekin what about uncle aur aunty! And the great thing is I won't miss Rahul......maybe i will....I don't know.....

After like ages of rantings, I finally heard the announcement of my flight...

I turned around hugged everyone and jazz and I did our SPIDER-MAN handshake which we invented and bhavna and I promised to be in touch then comes Rahul...

Kuch khaas nahi kiya we just shaked hands and I told him that I will not miss him 😛 and he looked at me like an idiot because he is idiot 😂❤

And without turning around again I went straight towards my flight!

***********************************

"DARJEELING!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY "

I shouted from the cliff! Yess! My house is here in DARJEELING!
And to clear out confusions, darjeeling is in bengal and am a pure bengali!

I took a e - rickshaw and told them the address....our house is in the middle of a forest like area surrounded by mountains...and the Tista river flowing down near by with a railway bridge some distance away...

I put on my earphones and started playing SUNFLOWER...it's one of my favourite songs! I am coming back here after so long! The river flowing on one side of the road creating beautiful patterns, the fresh air and the silence of nature being disturbed by the chirping of birds about which the city people don't even know....
The familiar trees where I and ishan spend most of the time...
The cold breeze touching my body and making it pure...I closed my eyes and started feeling the nature....
I opened my eyes when I heard the familiar river sound and realised I am not far and there i saw my house standing...

It's not a polished new modern house...it's an old house which was built during the British rule...yess! Improvements have been made but the overall structure it's the same and the top floor of the house which is made of wood is untouched, nothing had been changed there, I live in the top floor! It's my favourite place, I didn't allow them to change anything because those wooden rooms give me vibes of the freedom struggle....my grandfather once told me that during the freedom struggle our family lived with the freedom strugglers here and many of them sacrificed Their life for the country so I never wanted to make any changes there....

my grandfather once told me that during the freedom struggle our family lived with the freedom strugglers here and many of them sacrificed Their life for the country so I never wanted to make any changes there

  (OK, this is my real house in darjeeling and the story about the house mentioned above is true....and that's why whenever I visit my house i stay in the top floor )

I paid for the ride and took my bags and went inside....the familiar feeling of happiness....
I looked around...nobody is seemed to be in the front area so I went inside!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
Ab maine socha ki kyu na apne ghar ki kahani hi bak du😅😅
Kaisa laga chapter?
Aur haa
Did you like the song?