chapter 7

So, the day has finally arrived and as Rahul said, I came in a western wear.

And I cried a lot yesterday for leaving zindagi and punit and like always ishan had to call me and make me shut!

And ishan, he is my childhood waala best friend with whom you can do everything crazy! We first met at play way and since then never left each other till 3 months ago when he went to England for further studies and I cried so much  ( he did too) that I didn't even ate for 3 days and ended up in hospital, fir ishan called me and scolded me, shouted a lot of colorful words and etc etc. He is one of those person that I am alive for.

Coming back to Rahul, he saw me and then checked me out and gave a thumbs up !

*****

Rahul's pov

Well, she is looking damn hot!
We are in the flight to bangalore, it will took 5 hours! And I was expecting dabs to, you know entertain me with her antics but I was horribly wrong! She is reading a book and is lost in that and I am here getting bored!

I pushed her a bit and she did nothing!

Aisa bhi kya likha hua hai book mein!

"Arreeeee listen naaa" I said.
She turned around with a disgusted look and asked -" bolo kya bolna hai?"

And me being myself started tickling her and OHMYGOD! she has no expression!

Isse nahi hoti!

"Arre let me read Rahul! "

"No "

"Why"

"Talk to me. "

"I want to read "

"You can't. Please naaa"

"Stop whinning like a child Rahul!"

"I hate you! Get lost "

Well, I don't hate you!

She looked at me for a while then let out a sigh , and asked -
"achcha sorry ,  well, so what shall we do now? "

"Umm....lets play 21 questions !"

"No. Rahul, we already know each other very well! "

" Then.....21 dares? "

" how will we able to complete dares in the aircraft? Let it be 21 truth? "

"Ok! So you ask first! "

" Ok, Rahul when did you meet aashi?"

"In 10th class, ok now my turn. How many boyfriends did you have? "

"None, but I had fare shares of crushes! "

"You never had a BOYFRIEND!?"

"Umm. .no. "

"OHMYGOD! LIKE..WHY? "

"Maybe I am not good enough. Leave it! Ok my turn, Have you ever kissed someone? "

Dabs you are good enough for anyone in this world!

"Yaa , I have kissed Aashi "

And the game went on till we reached bangalore! God! She never cheated in exams, never had a boyfriend let alone kissing someone! She also have another best friend Ishan whom I am yet to meet! But still, Dabs should have a boyfriend! She deserves one!