chapter 29

Debadrita's pov

I was watching the highlights of a match after Rahul went when someone knocked the door of my room. It's college hours, abhi kon hoga? I thought and went on to open the door which revealed Zindagi .

"Tu!?"
She smiled and went inside her room and shut the door. That was definitely a fake smile...she is hiding something.
And suddenly ishan came . He peeped from the door and asked- "Zindagi! She is definitely not coming...*sigh* "

I was so confused. I banged on her door and she opened it with a disgusting expression. she..she is crying!
I instantly hugged her and she cried so hard....

"What happened zindagi? "
"HE DOESN'T CARE!" She cried.
"You..did Manish told you anything!?"
"HE DOESN'T CARE IF I AM WITH HIM OR NOT!! HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE! HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SAY THINGS! HE DOESN'T THINK I AM IMPORTANT! HE...HE DON'T KNOW ME! "

I made her sit on the bed as she didn't left me...

He do care zindagi..he do.....everyone don't have their stories ending like mine...

I made her tea and put her to sleep. She is vulnerable...my life is vulnerable...

I checked my phone and their were pics uploaded by Manish...yeh sab karke yeh apne aap ko hi hurt kar raha hai...IDIOT! Isliye kar raha hain taki zindagi jale...ruk Main batati hu....

I opened Zindagi's insta account and liked all the pics and commented - "I see you guys had a wonderful day after ruining my day but guess what! I don't care because...oh wait! You don't care @manishpandeyinsta right? But I had a good time WITHOUT YOU! "

I know Manish will be jealous but this will force him to propose her...he has to realise that HE LOVES ZINDAGI.....

_________________________________________

HEY GUYS!
THIS ONE FOR samiksha017 I NEED YOUR COMMENTS!

LOVE YOU!